Chapter Eight

Don't Close Your Eyes Chapter Eight

Liz sighed as she came home after going to the doctor. Three months had passed since the big fall out with both guys. Three months in which Zac had ended their engagement. He had came and got the ring and his things a week after the confrontation. He said he was done with her and he would like it if she never had anymore contact with him. That had killed her because without Zac her world was crumbling. She wasn't sure how to get by at first yet she had made it.

Those three months had also meant Taylor calling her up. He had called last month and told her he hadn't filed for divorce from Natalie after all. In fact he had mentioned that Natalie was three months pregnant with their child. A baby that had been conceived before he even came back to Tulsa again.

Running a hand through her hair Liz sat down on the couch. Thinking about Natalie's pregnancy had reminded her of what the doctor had said. She too was pregnant. She was three months along. According to when her last period was her doctor was sure though that the baby was more than likely conceived the week before her roll in the hay with both brothers. It meant she was carrying Zac's baby. The one who actually meant it when he said not to see him again.

Standing from the couch Liz walked to where she had laid her keys. Going outside she went to her car and got in. Starting it she headed towards Isaac's house. He knew Zac better than anyone. He would know what she could do. He had to know.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isaac smiled some as he sat on the porch. It was a nice day in Tulsa. Sara was out with his mother. They had decided to do a last minute shopping trip and he was sure she was more than likely spending a fortune with his credit card. Sara didn't shop often but when she did she spent a fortune. Hearing a car Isaac raised an eyebrow seeing it was Liz's car. He had heard from Zac about what ha happened. He also knew Zac had officially ended things.

Parking her car Liz spotted Isaac on the porch. Walking over to him she sighed, "I need to talk to you," she said before sitting down next to him. She was nervous on how to even approach the subject.

Looking at Liz when she sat next to him Isaac shrugged, "Talk away," he said nodding. He had tine to listen if she wanted to talk.

Biting her lip Liz looked away from him, "It's about Zac," she said not sure if he would still want to hear her talk once he knew that.

"I figured enough," Isaac said honestly as he watched her look away from him.

"How is he?" Liz asked deciding to start off with a simple question. She honestly had no clue how he was. She hadn't seen him since the day he had came and got his stuff. She had complied with his wishes of her never contacting him again. In fact she had even stopped going to places she knew that he went too.

Scratching his head Isaac shrugged, "He is doing good," he said honestly. He had been afraid Zac would break and while Zac was pissed he was keeping himself together pretty well. "He umm....he sort of has a new girlfriend," he admitted. Zac had been dating someone new now for the past month. Isaac and everyone else had met her last Sunday at the annual Hanson Sunday night dinner. She seemed well enough and Zac seemed happy with her.

Hearing that Zac was seeing someone new Liz frowned some, "Oh," she said a bit surprised by that. She hadn't expected him to move on. Not that she would have wanted him to stay single but she hadn't wanted him with anyone else either. She was a bitch she knew. "What is her name?" she asked swallowing a lump that had formed in her throat.

"Fiona," Isaac said as he answered her question. "She lives just down the road from you actually," Isaac said wondering if he had revealed too much. "Some blue house with a white fence. I drove by there before the family even met her. Zac is staying there."