Chapter 9: Talk To The Elbow

Today was different from any other day. Well not completely different since I will still be attending that stupid school and seeing Harry.

Harry.

It's the first time I'll be seeing him after that kiss.

Why did I kiss him back? Maybe I didn't know what I was thinking because we were performing in front of so many people. Yeah, that's it. 

Louis asked me if he could walk me and Frankie to school today since his house was close so I said yes. Unfortunately for him though, Frankie can't attend school today since she's sick. Fever to be exact. I knew Louis liked Frankie since I've caught him a few times looking at her. Besides they've been spending a lot of time together.

"So," Louis dragged.

"What?"

"How would you feel if I courted your sister?" He stopped walking.

"Well," I started.

"Oh come on, Elena!" Louis whined.

"If you're planning on making me say yes, you're not doing a very good job at it, Lou! You sound like a baby!"

"I don't care. I won't hurt her and you know that!"

"That's what every guy say," I murmured.

"I swear Elena-" 

"Fine." I gave in.

"Just hear me out okay- wait what?" He said very shocked.

"I said fine but if you want me to take it back then-" I joked. I was cut off when he started hugging me and spinning me around.

"Elena?" A voice asked. I knew that voice too well. It was Harry's. Louis let me go as he walked towards where Harry was standing. We were infront of the school and a few of the students were glancing at us while walking.

"What do you want now Harry?" Louis answered for me.

"I'm here to say sorry." Harry confessed.

"You're joking right?" Louis threw a pointed look at him.

"I'm not as a matter of fact I should be saying this to Elena and not you." 

"I don't think she would want to talk to you Harry. Not after that."

"Look okay, I'm just trying to be a good guy here I don't care if she won't talk to me but I want to say my sorry." Harry took a step closer.

"Louis can you leave us alone, please." I told him.

"But-"

"You heard her," Harry smirked. I rolled my eyes. Typical Harry.

"Fine, see you later Elena. Dick." He said as he walked pass us and purposely pushing Harry on the way.

"You know I won't give up, Elena." Harry said after Louis left.

"Trust me. I know that."

"Just give me a chance, okay?" He begged.

"Why should I Harry? Why should I forgive you? You stole my first kiss, dammit!" I started screaming.

"It's not that big of a deal-"

"Not a big deal?" I threw him a pointed look.

"Okay fine it was a big deal but can't you just forgive me? I mean-"

"Okay fine but will you please just leave me alone? Leave me alone. That's all I want." I said cutting him off.

"I want to be your friend." He finally said.

"No."

"Why the hell not?" 

"Because that's just impossible!"

"Give me a month, Elena. A month. And I will prove to you that I can be a good friend."

"What if-"

"A month, Elena." He reassuringly said.

"Fine. A month."

-

"So how was it?" Louis asked me as I sat on my usual seat.

"How was what?"

"The talk."

"It went-"

"It went what?"

"Well if you stop cutting me off then I would finish telling you the story!" I said getting annoyed.

"I'm sorry!"

"You're such a girl, Lou." I laughed.

"The story?" He reminded me.

"Oh right. Well, it went fine." I shrugged.

"What did he want? Did you forgive him? Have you-"

"He told me that he wanted to be friends. So I said yes."

"You said what?" He choked.

"I said yes. Will you stop being annoying?"

"But that's impossible-"

"Okay class. I'm sorry I'm late. You will be answering some equations today." the teacher's arrival cutted him off.

After the remaining subjects were done it was finally recess. Me and Lou rushed to the canteen and went to order some food. A minute after we sat on our table, Harry came and sat with us.

"Don't you dare," I threaten as I saw Louis' hand taking one of my muffins.

"If I ever did that you will probably kill me at  my sleep." He said faking a horrified look.

"Probably," I smirked. We continued laughing and chatting. Harry didn't say a word though.

"Cat got your tongue?" I joked, hitting his leg with mine under the table since he was sitting opposite to me.

"I'm was just thinking." He shrugged.

"About me? This is so flattering!" I said jokingly as I fluttered my eyelashes at him in a girly manner.

"You're always in his mind," Louis snorted. Harry punched him.

"Dude what was that for?" Louis glaring at him before his expression turned into a wide smirk. "I was just telling the truth."

I blushed and silently cursed myself. Seriously?

"You're blushing Elena!" Louis said in teasing tone.

"I didn't know that my face is so important that you need to worry about what color it is. I'm flattered." I replied and he laughed.

"You're like the female version of Harry!" He cheerily said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"No Lou. Harry is the male version of me! Get your facts straight." I smirked. "I'm original and he's a copy."

Harry gasped dramatically, "How could you? Are you calling me a fake!" 

"Yes I think I am," I answered, still smirking.

"Fine. I'm leaving!" He says standing up dramatically.

"Aw come on, Harry you're such a drama queen!" I laughed.

"Talk to the elbow cause you're not worth the extension!" He said in a snotty tone as I blinked at the elbow that was right infront of my face.

"What?" Me and Louis said simultanously as we continued laughing uncontrollably.

"That's the new version of talk to the hand!" Harry argued.

"I didn't know you still hang with 9 year olds Harry!" Louis smirked which earned him another punch from Harry.

Who knows what goes in that boy's head anyways?

--------------------

so what do you guys think? elena and harry are finally getting along! yay or nay? comment yer opinions below heh

dedication to the best comment!