Chapter 19: This Is Not The Time To Feel Horny

"We are never ever ever getting back together!"

My eyes opened slightly and I groaned. I could hear my phone vibrating wildly against the top of my bedside table. After a few moments, the somewhat annoying voice of Taylor Seift stopped and I breathed out a sign of relief. Then after a few seconds the song started up again.

"Sweet lord," I swore and reached out my hand out of the warm cocoon formed by my comforter and fumbled around on the bedside table until I grasped my phone. I pressed the snooze button. And curled back into my cocoon heaving a loud sigh.

Sure enough, a minute or two later, I heard a loud noise from the kitchen. "Elena! Wake up! You're gonna be late for school!" My mom screeched.

That's exactly the point mom. I thought bitterly.

Yes, the nerdy girl Elena is too 'lazy' to attend school and that's all because of one moron, Harry Styles. You see, if he hadn't forced me to 'hang out' I would've done my Chemistry homework.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard feet stampeding up the stairs. I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep just as the bedroom swung open loudly. Then suddenly, something really heavy was put directly in my face. And it sat there for a few seconds before I pushed it off.

"WHY DID YOU SHOVE IT OFF?" I popped one eye open and saw Frankie screaming at me from the floor hugging a dog?

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?" I screamed.

"I ADOPTED IT YESTERDAY. NOW WHY DID YOU SHOVE IT OFF?" She repeated.

"WHY DID YOU PUT HIM ON MY FACE?" 

"YOU WON'T WAKE UP!"

"AGAIN, WHY DID YOU PUT HIM ON MY FACE?"

"TO WAKE YOU UP!"

"IT'S A FACE FRANKIE. THEY'RE NOT MENT TO BE SAT ON!" I argued. She just rolled her eyes. 

"Get ready Elena. You don't want to be late!" She shouted, closing the door on the way out.

I hear a knock on my door and Frankie poked her head inside. "What now?" I demanded.

She smiled sheepishly. "Zayn is coming with us to school. So you better get dressed now or else-"

"Or else what?" I raised my left brow.

"I'll ask Zayn to help you dress up." She smirked one more time and left.

Instead of curling back up and falling asleep, which is what I really wanted to do. I sat up, ran a hand through my snarled hair, and prepared myself for a long day at school.

-

"You know," Frankie said, nodding towards me, "If you keep frowning like hat, your face is going to get stuck, and I'm going to laugh at you."

"I'm not frowning!" I replied defensively, even though I totally was, "I'm just smiling upside down."

"Nice description," Zayn commented as he took a sip of his steaming mug of hot chocolate.

We stopped by a coffee shop near our school. We stll have half an hour to spare before the first bell. Yeah, turns out Frankie was just messing with me when she said that we're going to be late. Before I could reply, Zayn excused himself from the table and scurried towards the restroom.

"I bet a thousand bucks that Harry likes you." Frankie thought out loud.

"Hell yeah. That guy is irritating. I hate him so much it's not even funny." I added. "You know, if you ask me what I hate most about school- I'd say 20% the teachers and students and the other 80% is him."

Frankie looked at me for a few moments before she slapped my arm. "Hating is an emotional desease Elena."

"So?"

She looked at me straight in the eyes.

"So it can be cured."

-

 The second we entered school, Frankie skipped off and left me and Zayn since her class was on the other side of the building. Zayn and I on the other hand have World History as first period. On the way to my locker, Zayn grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "Uh nothing. I'm an idiot. Just forget about it."

"You got the idiot part right." a new voice said, Harry. I know he's right behind me because I can feel his breath fanning the nape of my neck.

 I glanced worrily at Zayn and his expression hardened. His fingers tighten around my arm to the extent that it hurts making me wince.

"You're here," Zayn said.

"And you're a ninny. Now that we're done stating the obvious, why don't you let go of her." I got chills from listening to Harry's voice. He rarely uses that tone but I have to say, he sounds hot.

This is definitely not the time to feel horny Elena. I reminded myself.

 "You don't own her man. So stop acting like you do." Zayn was standing there with his fist clenched as he glares at Harry.

"Don't you have class, Zaynie?" Harry joked, obviously annoyed at Zayn's presence.

Hey, do you know that part in the Disney film, Tangled- where badass Rapunzel beat up Ryder Flynn with a frying pan? Yeah that's what I'm planning to do at Harry for testing Zayn when he's obviously in a bad mood. I swear this boy brings out the bad side in me and it's not a good one.

"I do, actually Elena and I have the same class so I was hoping you leave us the fuck alone so we can walk together before we get late." Zayn offered me a smile but before I can say yes, Harry answered for me.

 "No can do Zaynie, she's coming with me."

"I am?"

"She is?"

Zayn and I asked at the same time and Harry nods at the both of us.

"I know you didn't get to do your stupid homework last night because of little ol' me so I got us out of class by offering to do some stupid banner for the stupid Blackout Party," He said in one breath.

He couldn't look me in the eyes and he was squirming a bit so he looked like he was uncomfortable. Why would he-

Oh.

He was trying to be nice. Okay I wasn't expecting that from someone who was partly demon. It's true though it's either he's annoying me or pissing me off.

 "Now let's go and have some fun," Harry winked.

I blinked. "You know, the last time you said that, you hit me in the boobs." I reminded him. The fresh memory of him accidentally hitting my boobs with a soccer ball the other day hit me.

Zayn's eyes widened, misinterpreting what I said. "What-"

I tried to explain but Harry cut me off.

"Ta ta now Zaynie, we really need to go." He steers me around so that I'm no longer facing Zayn and pushing me in the direction of god knows where. I can't help but turn around and catch one last glimpse of Zayn as he stands in the same exact spot.

--------------------

THIS STORY IS SO CLOSE TO 16K READS SO THANK YOU

ALSO IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TANGLED SHIT ELENA WAS TALKING ABOUT, IT'S ON THE SIDE

OH A BLACKOUT PARTY IS A PARTY WITH NO LIGHTS THEREFORE YOU CAN'T SEE WHO YOU'RE DANCING WITH

I WILL UPDATE IF AND ONLY IF THIS CHAPTER GETS ATLEAST 20 VOTES

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

BEST COMMENTER GETS A DEDICATION HOLA