Chapter 13: I Was Kidding

"Elena! Elena stop!" Harry cried out, shielding his head.

I dropped the phone and began whacking him, causing him to start trying to grab my arms. After a good five minutes of fighting, Harry managed to grab my arms, holding them one hand over my head and pinning me to the wall.

His shirt lifted up so I could see a tiny peek of his stomach. I forced myself to look away. Wow, shocker, I'm actually a girl with hormones.

"What the hell Elena?" He asked, rubbing his head with his free hand.

"What the hell indeed!" I shrieked. "Where am I? I know this isn't your house!"

"Elena this is my house." Harry groaned.

"How about we talk on the way down? All that fighting made me hungry." He stood up, rubbing his stomach.

"Fine. But only because I'm hungry-" I started standing.

"Oh, hey Harry." A sleepy guy greeted.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I realized what was really going on.

Holy shit. They're going to gang rape me.

"Ahhh! Stay away from me! You crazy psychopaths!" I screamed. 

I turned quickly and ran straight for the door, but I was scooped into someone's arms before I could make it.

"What the hell are you screaming about now?" Harry groaned. The sleepy guy was holding me tightly so that I won't escape.

"I know what you're planning!" I screeched.

"What now? It's not like we will rape you in your sleep." He said with a 'tsk' sound. I flinched when he mentioned the word rape, and I guess he noticed that.

"Oh my god are you fucking serious? Did you really think I would do that?" Harry said with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and stopped clawing the sleepy guy's abs. Both of them exchanged looks as the sleepy guy lets me go, watching me cautiously.

"So Elena, already cracking under the sexual tension with Harry?" They sleepy guy joked.

"What-I, no!" I spluttered, crossing my arms. 

"Nice outfit , bu the way. Did you two have sex in the mud or something?" He asked, looking us over.

"You twat-" I protested, only to be cut off by laughter.

"Calm down Elena, he was only joking." Harry said laughing, leaning against the counter.

"I'm Liam by the way," He held his hand out and I shook it.

"Elena," I smiled.

"I know," Liam smirked as Harry smacked the back of his head.

"So uhh- Is there food here?" I was starving.

"I can pick up some food on the way home? I forgot my phone anyways ." Liam suggested.

"What kind of food?" Harry inquired.

"Dead rats, dogs and if we're lucky I might pick up some dead bodies. Whatever is on the streets." Liam seriously said.

"What?! That's awful!" I gasped.

"Just leave, Liam." Harry looked tired. And hungry.

"Wow, I feel so loved." Liam rolled his eyes, then left.

"What now?" I asked.

"Let's tell some lame jokes? We've got an hour to waste anyways." Harry suggested.