Chapter 11: You Sound Like An Old Lady

Elena's POV

It's been a week now and Harry was still acting weird. I mean, who does that? Might I mention, he tortured me ever since I came back in this town and suddenly he wanted to be my friend? Now that's just crazy.

We were at a diner near the university and apparently Niall wanted to 'surprise' us.  Unfortunately for him though, everyone knew it already.

"Me and Janine are now together," Niall finally said, his eyes gleaming. 

"What a surprise," Louis muttered sarcastically. I kicked his feet from under the table and he muttered something within the lines of 'crazy bitch'.

"Uh that's great I guess?" Frankie awkwardly smiled. No one even muttered another word as we ate in silence.

Right after the dinner I saw Janine standing up and walking straight into the rest room. Once she was nowhere in sight, I grabbed Niall's collar and personally dragged him into the parking lot.

"What the hell Elena!" He screamed, jerking my hands off his collar.

"What the hell indeed!" I screamed back.

"That doesn't even make sense!" He argued.

"Well neither do you!" I argued back.

"Nice comeback!"

"Thank you!"

"What do you want Elena?" He rolled his eyes.

"You know what I want Niall!"

"My body?" He joked.

"Will you stop changing the topic? You know what I meant!" I started getting annoyed.

"About what?"

"Janine damn it!"

"What about her?"

"You know she's just going to hurt you."

"Oh for the love of god, she won't hurt me!"

"I know she will Niall. I just know it. I'm just warning you-"

"For the first time in my life. I've found someone that accepts me for who I am and doesn't tell me I need to change. For once, I think I've found someone who I can fall madly in love with Elena. Can't you just respect that?" He looked straight into my eyes, almost crying.

What he said was like a slap in the face. Like literally. I would've melted and aww'd if it wasn't for that girl. I know something's up but I just can't seem to put my finger on it.

"But there's plenty-"

"Of other girls in the sea? Yeah, I know but will they love me?" He gave me a look.

"They will!"

"Just stop, Elena. I really like her and no one can ever change that." 

"Whatever Niall. I just want you to know that me and the gang are always here for you." I sighed. I knew there was nothing else I could do.

-

"You ready?" Harry said as he started dragging me into his car.

"What?" I asked utterly confused.

"I'm taking you somewhere,"

"I hope you know that I never agreed to this and this is considered kidnapping!" I said freaking out. Harry burst out laughing, and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks in hot embarrassment.

"Get in," Harry said, still laughing. I didn't move and instead, I kept still in my place.

"What the-"I swore as I felt Harry pushing me 'agressively' inside his car.