Chapter 1: Do Not Disturb

A Few Days Later

Kaden

I roll my fingers inside his hole, causing him to buckle his hips and tangle his fingers in my hair.

He then lets out a breathy moan when my fingers rub over his prostate.

He's already leaking with pre-cum and so am I, just by watching him.

I move up from his waist to capture his soft plump lips in my own.

He moans again after I pull away from the kiss as I roll my fingers. He rocks back on me and I watch his face twist up in pleasure.

With every moan out of that beautiful mouth, the tip of my member hardens and begins to throb to the point of becoming unbearable.

"Kaden?" He asks me, voice scratchy.

"Yes, princess."

"I want you in me."

My saliva nearly pools in my mouth as I take my fingers out of his hole and reach for a condom quickly. I rip open the packaging and slide the rubber down my throbbing member.

I place myself between his legs when I'm all situated. "You ready?"

He nods frantically.

I don't need to be told twice before I push into him, trying not to moan loudly at his tight walls around me because of his pained expression.

I set a gentle kiss on his lips, hoping to discourage some pain he must be feeling. I'm still as he gets used to my size. It shouldn't take too long since we had sex last night.

He nods eventually and digs his beautifully painted blood red nails into my hips, encouraging me to move.

I thrust into him at a medium pace, smiling a little at the dozens of moans that escapes his lips whenever I hit his prostate.

"God. Faster, please," he begs.

I obey with pleasure as I thrust into him at an animalistic speed, hearing the bed creaking below us.

He clenches around me, signalling that he's about to cum. I nearly cum when he clenched around me.

There is a loud knock at the door that I ignore. There is a do not disturb sign hanging on the door which I hope will make them leave.

I continue to thrust animalistic into my boyfriend until he screams my name and releases his seed all over our chests. I follow quickly after, screaming his name and cumming into the condom.

Their is a knock on the door again as I'm milking my boyfriend out of his orgasm.

They knock again.

I huff in annoyance before gently pulling out of my boyfriend and kissing his lips.

I get off from over top of him walk over to the door as I throw the used condom in the trash. I open the door enough that the person and I can talk but they can't see my naked boyfriend.

"What, I'm busy," I tell the woman standing outside, in a an annoyed an impatient voice. "There is a do not disturb sign on the door for a reason, it's because I would not like to be disturbed.

"I'm sorry King Kaden, but we have a new addition to the kingdom and--"

I sigh, cutting off what else she was going to say. "I'll be out in a few minutes."