Epilogue: Plans

Unknown

The three of us walk into Alex's home. We haven't heard from him in days and usually he's keeping the group up to date on his kills.

We look around while calling his name.

My foot splashes into a red liquid, blood.

"Careful boys, blood was spilt," I yell to them as they've split up.

I run my hand through my blonde hair, squatting down and picking up a drop of blood on my fingers. I place the apendages in my mouth. I growl as I taste human blood.

I stand up and follow the trail of blood to an black iron door. I peer inside, glancing at the body of Alex laying on the floor. I tare my eyes away, unable to look any longer.

"Ma'am," I hear from the another room. "Come look at this."

I take a deep breath and make my way to the source of the voice.

I enter the room and walk over to the death board the boys are looking at. They stand aside for me as I approach.

I bring my hand up to Mack's picture, seeing it's not crossed out. I growl, removing my hand from his face.

"That son of a bitch couldn't do anything right. He couldn't kill the boy. That fucking boy killed him."

"What do you want to do now, ma'am?"

I smirk, ripping Mack's picture off of the board.

I look over to the boys. "The same as before, nothing has changed." I lift up the photo. "Leave this boy to me. I'll kill him and I won't be too weak to get it done."