Nyaz Kilam?

Zayn's POV

What am I gonna do now? She'll be furious when she will come to know that I've been lying to her the whole time.

She'll hate me because I lied about being a normal person! But what did I do wrong? Most people around me are friendly to me because of my fame or money. And that totally sucks. I didn't want Iris to do the same.

I am actually dying for a nice and real friend and now that I've found one, I dread loosing her because of some stupid lie.

But, is she my friend? Does she even think so? Why does she want to come over? What will happen when she'll come to know that I'm Zayn and not Nyaz? Will she still be my 'friend'? How will the media react? Will she be able to cope up with paparazzi? Will they spoil her life like they did mine? If so, then I won't ever tell anyone about her.

She will be my beautiful little secret.

Okay!

Just remove the 'my' from there!

I see a flash in my mobile detecting a text notification!
Iris!

*

-Unread Text-
Liam : Hey Zayn, how are you doing bro?

*

Oh Liam.
Maybe I can share it with him? He's always been a great friend of mine. And he has never given out any of my words.

And above all, he doesn't hate me for following my dreams.

*

Me : Hey Liam. I'm doing good. You?

Liam : I'm doing great! So, what's up man? Recording some new albums?

Me : Nah, not really

Liam : Oh, something's up with you

Me : Man, are you some psychologist? How do you read people so well?

Liam : I just do. That's why they call me the Great Liam

Me : And who are 'they'?

Liam : Oh well! Do not change the topic there!

Me : See who's saying

Liam : Okay Okay! I surrender! So tell me, what happened? Is it something extreme?

Me : Maybe yes, maybe no.

Liam : Spill

Me : Wow, you sound one of the cheesy girls in a girl duo

Liam : Now who's changing the subject?

Me : Man

Liam : Now tell!

Me : There's this girl

Liam : What about Perrie?

Me : Shut up! That's why I wasn't gonna tell you

Liam : Calm down bro, just asking. I thought you loved her.

Me : I do! I mean, I don't know now. I used to, maybe.

Liam : So who's the charming girl?

Me : Listen. This girl, her name's Iris. She texted me, by mistake one day asking me to bring her tampons. I'll just skip that part. So, she and I are now 'texting-buddies' if that's even a thing. I'm feeling connected to her. Cliché. I know.

       I didn't want her to like me for my money or fame. So I told her that my name's 'Nyaz Kilam'. Basically, the backwards of my real name. I told her that I am a small singer.

       She lives like at a 3 minute distance from my house. And now, she wants to meet me. I don't know why. I don't wanna loose her because of a stupid lie! It's just confusing and ridiculous. What should I do man?

Me : You there?

Liam : Let me read you long ass text, 1 minute

Me : Okay turtle :)

Me : waiting:/

Liam : Woah, that's a lot

Liam : You should've told me before getting THAT messed up!

Me : I want a solution to this! Please Liam, you're the only one who can help me

Liam : I think that you should meet up with her. Tell her the truth.

Me : I fear loosing a good friend

Liam : If you don't wanna loose her, then tell her the truth. You don't want anymore lies, do you?

Me : No..

Liam : Confess the truth then

Me : Okay, bye Liam

Liam : Bye!

*

This is not going to end well at all...

----------------

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X