Epilogue

Iris's POV

"Shut up Nyaz!" Anny said while sticking out her tongue.

"Why should I? Eh? I got Right to Freedom Of Speech!" Nyaz replied in return.

"Kids kids! Time to go to sleep! C'mon, who's ready for bedtime stories?" I heard Zayn's voice say.

"ME!" Anny and Nyaz shouted in unison.

"Yes! So c'mon! Today, I'll tell you about, uhm, which story do you guys wanna hear?" Zayn asked.

"Uh, the king and the queen!" Anny suggested.

"Nope Annora! Let's hear some real story. Uh, how about your stories? Mum, Dad? How did you meet each other?" Nyaz asked.

"Well my child, if you wanna hear that then be ready, you won't be getting any sleep tonight." Zayn warned.

They both nodded excitedly.

"Well, it all started with a text that wasn't meant to reach me." He began.

*Flashback*

"Happy New Year to you too Zayn." I said and then starting to walk away.

I, my whole face, it felt warm. I felt warm while standing in the snow.

And it wasn't because I was wearing way too much woolens or anything. It was because of the kiss.

I didn't know how to react to it. So I just unconsciously started to walk towards my car. I sat in it when I realized that Zayn was calling my name. But I needed some alone time, some thinking time.

So I switched on the car and started to drive, to anywhere. 

After sometime, I switched off my car. I touched my lips. My whole body was still warm. The memory caused me to smile. I shook it off and started walking, thinking about that incident.

I ended up in a cafe that I had never seen before. Before I knew what was happening, something made up of iron hit my head and I lost consciousness. I don't know that how long I was unconscious but when I woke up, I found myself in a room which was definitely not mine. 

I was tied to a chair with a couple of ropes and my mouth was covered with some sought of tape. It didn't take me long to realize that I was kidnapped. I tried to get out of the ropes but all my efforts were in vain.

After what seemed like hours, I heard a voice. In fact, five to seven voices. I continued to attempt to break free from the ropes but the ropes, they just kept digging into my skin untill my wrists started to bleed.

The people who were talking soon entered the room with bottles of, most probably, alcohol. They noticed that I regained consciousness. 

"There, she's finally awake. Call Zelma and tell her to train this bitch. I want her ready within a day." One of them, who appeared to be the boss with all his leader attitude, said.

Another guy, who honestly resembled Niall a lot but just with the green eyes and a bit of freckles on his face, went and called 'Zelma'. 

A little, almost 4'5" tall guy removed the tape that covered my mouth. A big mistake.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHER-" I was cut off by someone slapping me.

Oh you did not.

"Shut up, you bitch." one of them said.

"Ugh, get a life." I replied.

"Shut up or..." He pointed his gun towards my head.