Eric, Jordan and Tears

Iris's POV

I had never been so annoyed in my entire life, not even by my brother. And that's saying something.

I lost my temper and I was shaking with anger by the time Zayn reached the place I was standing.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice dripping with worry.

"Oh nothing Zayn, preparing for my next ballet class. Can't you see?" I replied in a sickly sweet voice. Is he blind or something? I'm in a hospital waiting for my mum to be okay for fuck's sake!

That Jordan guy burst out laughing. I literally felt my blood boil.

"Shut up" I whispered.

I was very tired of all this shit. Literally, I felt drained.

I could still hear Jordan laughing and Zayn trying to get my attention.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted.

Instantly, there was pin-drop silence in the whole hospital. The receptionist gave me a warning look. In return of which, she received an 'Do I even look like I give two fucks?' look from me.

The silence ended within less than a second. I felt an arm on my shoulder and I immediately jerked it away.

"Listen you Jordan, tell me the damn truth! You can't just look like Eric and just have his accent and have his eyes and every damn thing! Tell me the fucking truth!"

"There there angry bird, calm the-"

"You're Eric, aren't you? Tell the truth man, please. He used to call me angry bird. Please don't lie!" I was on the verge of crying.

"Chill girl! I am no Eric! See, I'm a psychologist. And I don't even work in this hospital! I'm here for a survey! I assist doctors and attend rather rare cases of mental illness. And I do not even know any Eric! I'm from, um, Transylvania, America. Not even from anywhere here! And I've met you for the first time Iris!"

"Ugh, why? Please just say you're Eric. Please!" I beg

"Sorry Iris. I'm sorry for your loss."

I shook my head and gave him a small forced smile.

"Sorry" I whispered.

I turned around to find Zayn no where in sight. Well then.

I quickly headed to meet the doctor to ask that when will they be discharging mum.

I was walking down the aisle when something caught my eye. There was, none other than Zayn sitting on one of the seats with tears in his eyes.

And I felt something crack inside me. But why?

--------

The funny arguments and bickering will start again soon!

And #393 and almost 500 likes! I am so near to have a heart attack!

Thank you so so so much guys!

Vote, Comment and Share! :D Xx