Pancake Cake, Gifts, Zayn and Eric

Iris's POV

"SHUT THE FUCKING MUSIC VI!" I shouted over the music which could make one deaf within a second.

"Wake up first hon! And happy birthday!" She ran inside the room and gave me a huge bear hug which knocked the daylights outta me.

"Violet - can't breathe" I managed to choke out.

"Oopsie."

"Yeah yeah, and thanks." I gave her a huge smile.

The music finally stopped somehow. And suddenly,

"Violet!" I gasped, "Is my nose unwell or does it really smell -", I breathed in, "PANCAKES!"

I shot up from the bed, running downstairs.

Mind you, Violet is an amazing cook but she hates cooking. She won't cook for her life.

"Ahh, they smell delicious!"

I saw Violet coming downstairs.

"How can anything smell delicious? I understand the concept that things taste delicious but smell! Weird."

"Point" I agreed.

"Can I have a little little bite? Pwease?" I begged.

"Nope! Not now. Go and get ready first. Wear something nice today and come downstairs then. I'm making a PANCAKE CAKE!"

"What the hell is that?"

"You'll come to know soon! Now get ready and I want you here in 45 minutes exactly! Your time starts..Now!"

I ran upstairs, took a quick bath and decided to wear nothing too special. Just my normal blue denim jeans and a shirt with a comfy sweatshirt.

Rush Iris. You've got only 5 minutes more.

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

"Zayn" I muttered.

*

Nyaz : Hey

Nyaz : Morning

Nyaz : Happy Birthday

Nyaz : I'm coming over

Nyaz : In 5 minutes

Nyaz : With your gift

Nyaz : Be ready ;)

*

What the hell is up with the surprises?

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

"Man, he's crazy."

I open my phone expecting to see Zayn's message when I see Jordan's name flashing.

I remember exchanging numbers with him after our crazy encounter. But why is he texting me?

*

Jordan : Hey

Jordan : Happy Birthday

Jordan : You know Iris, I've something to tell you

Jordan : And something to give you too. I'll be over at your place in 5 minutes.

*

"I'm gonna kill someone if I happen to have one more person surprise me."

"IRIS ROSE FALL, I WANT YOU RIGHT HERE IN 5 SECONDS"

Shit.

I run downstairs as fast as possible, only to knock off 15 pairs of shoes, 10 tables, 9 horses, 8 people and at least 3 elephants.