Birthdays, Snapback, Football and Annoyance

Iris's POV

"VI BEAR! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"SHHHHHH Iris! I have an exam tomorrow! I have to study! Let me study!"

"Whoops, well, now get yo ass movin'. I have the whole day planned for you! We've got to do the breakfast, then - No! Wait, it's a surprise! So now, get the hell up! It's so late! Ohmygosh! We are 2 damn minutes behind the schedule! Get up already Vi! Just get the hell up and-"

"Iris! Calm down! Calm down! Deep breathe. In. Out. In. Out. Now, we've got like 24 hours in a day, so basically you have 13 hours as I've wasted 11 in sleeping. By the way, where's my cake?"

"Nope, not now. That's gonna be at, uhm, 6:37 and 20 seconds. Now GET UP! You have 21 minutes and 30 seconds to bath out of which, you already wasted 30 seconds while listening to me speaking so now, GO!"

I pushed her from the back all the way to the bathroom.

"20 minutes and 45 seconds more. Your time starts....NOW!"

"Yes Sergeant!" She saluted.

I grinned.

After all, it was the day. It took me 6 days to plan Vi's birthday. And know what's the best part? I've arranged a HUGE surprise for her. And that's - Wait wait wait wait wait. It's a surprise so...shhhhh.

I smiled as I mentally patted myself for being so intelligent. Yep, I love myself.

"Iwis!"

"Yes Vi? And by the way, my name's Iris."

"I got soap in my mouth so I-"

"What the hell? Soap in your mouth? DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR VI? OH GOD! You spoiled it all. I did too. All the plans I made for today. Wait, I'll call the doctor first and he'll -"

"Iris! I mean to say that I got soap ON my mouth. Like on my face. And I forgot my towel outside. So...you know."

"Yeah, what?"

"Dumbass! Hand it over to me!"

"Oh! Hehe." I handed her the towel through the small slit in the door that she opened.

"Thanks!"

"Quick, 5 minutes to go."

"There and yeah, now, yep, just....uh uh...yep, done!"

The door opened to reveal Michael Jackson - kidding, Violet. She was wearing blue denim jeans and a cute fluffy black snapback with 'I'm so cute, it's tiring' written on it.

"Awhhh, that's cute. Can we deal that snapback for anything?"

"Nope!"

"Food?"

"I'll think.."

"Two days, dinner at your favourite restaurant, I pay. How about that?"

"Deal."

"Good." I nodded at her.

"Now, Ms. Violet, since your favourite sport is, very unusually, football, we're going to a football court!"

"Uhm, but breakfast?"

"Duh! There, I made some delicious bacon for you, my lady."

"Oph, thwankfs" She said, stuffing herself like she was seeing food for the first and last time in her life.

"Geez, calm down Vi. It's all for you. It doesn't have legs either so it ain't running away. You can even eat it tomorrow. Save something for the next day."