Break up, Flowers and Chocolates

Zayn's POV

We broke up.

I broke up with Gi. That wasn't very pleasant of her. I gave her a long lecture, which is kinda rare coming from my side. She even wrote a long sorry text to Iris and sent it to her.

And now, I have to call Iris and meet up with her to explain, apologise and give her the proof. I need to prove my innocence.
Or should I just text her?

I think I should just text her. I mean, she might just cut my call. She's still angry at me.

*

Me : Hey, Iris. Can you please come to the Valley Park at 9 p.m. tonight? I have something to tell you, something very important. Please. I know that tomorrow is New Year and all and you might have to go to some new year function or party. But I just need your 10 minutes. Please don't say no.

*

After a long wait, I received a reply.

*

Iris : Okay, but remember, 10 minutes are the maximum that I can spare.

Me : Thank you so much for giving me this chance, thanks.

I received no reply thereafter. But least she agreed to come. I looked at the clock. It was 7:30 P.M. I still have an hour and a half to waste. I think I should order some flowers and chocolates for her. They are quite helpful while one is apologising.

Yeah, when you are apologising to your girlfriend.

You are officially the most irritating person ever!

Boy, you for a short term memory problem or what? I am you!

Never mind, I'm just wasting my time with you.

I quickly dialed some numbers so that I could order some good flowers and chocolates. Within 10-15 minutes, a guy came to deliver them. I thanked him after giving him the money.

It's 7:45. I have time. So why not make the best use of it?

I arranged my room a bit, ate dinner and brushed my teeth.

I quickly change into a blue shirt and black jeans and grabbed my brown jacket. Half an hour to go.

I think you should leave now. Reaching early won't harm.

Yeah.

I went downstairs, getting into my car and driving off to the Valley Park. Here goes nothing.

--------

Yes yes I know, it has been more than a week! And I had 4 exams. Out of 4, 3 went awesome and the fourth one, can't really say anything 'bout it. It just went over my head.

Anyways, guess what? *wide grin* HOLIDAYS! Half a month of vacation!

And guess what does that mean? Yes, my child, double updates and one blockbuster chapter on new year! This one was pretty short but I'll tryna update again today. Can't really assure for today, guests. *Sigh*

But anyways, if I ever am not able to double update any day till 10th of January, it'll be because of some freakin' extra classes that some freakin' institute had to have and freakin' choose me in some freakin' elite group or whatever. That means five hours of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics daily.

*Faints*

That's a long author note....

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X