Discharging, Texting and Classy Bitch Attitude

Iris's POV

"Your mother's fine now. You can meet her." The doc said.

I found myself speed-walking towards the room.
I opened the double-doors to see mum staring at the wall. She looked so lost.

I took a minute to examine her. She doesn't deserve to be here.

"Come here Iris" she said, her voice vulnerable.

I walked towards her bed and sat on the chair.

"Mum, how are you?"

"Good. How are you and how's everything with you and your chat buddy?"

Wow. I felt so relieved. She didn't really loose any memory. Thank Goodness.

I hugged her lightly.

"Mom, everything is good! It's perfect. I-I love you mom. I missed you." I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around me. Our little reunion lasted for about a minute before getting interrupted by the doc entering the room.

"We can discharge her in 2 days. Till then, you can come and meet her. The visiting hours are from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Now let the patient rest please." He told me.

I nodded, hugging mum one last time.

I exited the hospital soon and numerous thoughts consumed me. Mostly, that of Zayn. It had been a couple of days since I saw him crying.

But why was he crying? Did something happen?

I decided to text him as soon as I reach home. I hadn't touched my phone since 2 days. After a 5 minute long drive, I parked in the driveway and entered the house to give dad the good news about discharging mum.

I opened the door to find dad sitting on the couch.

"Dad, mum's fine now. She didn't loose any of her memory. They'll discharge her in 2 days." I smiled, in reply of which I received a brighter smile by dad.

I made the dinner and served both of us. The dinner was silent. We didn't speak much. After the dinner, I exited to my room.

I picked up my phone and saw one text notification.

*

Nyaz : Bye Princess. Goodbye :)

*

What did he mean? I mean, it didn't sound like a genuine 'bye'.

I hope everything's fine.

*

Me : Nyaz, what happened? Is everything fine?

*

I didn't receive any response. The mood, the days, they've all been so negative and sad. I needed to bring back myself to my daily routine. I had already taken 4 days off from my work place.

Though our boss was amazing, he didn't pay us for doing nothing.

I decided to continue my normal daily routine from then onwards. You know, this bitch can't handle crap for long.

And I decided to inaugurate this resolution through a text. To Zayn. Just to lighten the mood.

*

Me : Or are you on your man-period? Eh? Being a crybaby.

Me : They call you cry baby, cry baby ;)

Me : I think, you need a nickname. I mean, you call me Princess. So we need a nickname for you too, B cube.

Me : Yes, that'll do. B cube. Bradford Bad Boy. So, B cube.

Me : Boy, reply

Me : I'm bored.

Me : My birthday is on 21st this month.

Nyaz : really?

Me : Yes! I got you to reply! *Wins an imaginary trophy. Bows for the hypothetical audience*

Me : And yes, really. I'll be celebrating the fact that my death is nearer by one year!

*

I received no further reply. Just one "really?". That's all Zayn? Ughh.

I shook my head in disappointed.

I'll get you to talk to me B cube. Don't you worry your pretty little mind or you'll use up all that was left of it.

"If there was any."My brain added.

I smirked.

Iris Rose Fall, the biggest bitch of all time is back!

I fist pumped. I felt like myself once again.

Don't you dare judge me.

------------

I told you, the fun is gonna begin again.

Get ready for some laughing in the chapters after the next one.

Oh and sorry guys, I won't be able to update till 20th. I have exams, sorry guys :(

Though I'll try to update at least once. If I'm not able to, I apologise in advance.

Keep reading, keep cool, stay classy, stay sassy.

Vote, Comment and Share! :D Xx