Chapter 11

The day was hot as hell. Record for this year, according to the news. I just laid there, sweating my eyes off.

"Say, Adam."

Ashley was lying on the couch, reading a magazine. I didn't even open my eyes, just laid there.

"Yeah?"

"Let's do something about this heat."

"We already went to the beach the other day."

"So? C'mon, I got a friend who has a house by a lake. We could stay there for a day."

And then a sudden outburst came from the kitchen. A girl, smaller than Ashley yet looked exactly like me. Longer black hair, metal braces on her teeth. She was louder than both of us combined and ran towards us.

"CAN I COME???!!"

Just as I was about to tell my sister to fuck off, Ashley got up.

"Sure, the more the merrier. Adam's friend left him hanging last time anyway."

"Remind me to kick him in the teeth next time I see him."

Lisa got and ran to her room to pack her stuff.

"You shouldn't agree to her so quickly."

"You should be nicer to your little sister. You're her big brother, she looks up to you."

"Yeah right. I'm gonna go pack."

"You do that."

We stuck our tongues to each other and laughed.

The next day, Lisa and I met up with Ashley by the train station.

"So, where's your totally-not-rich friend?"

"I'm not rich, Graham. My grandfather just made some sound investments."

Wait, that voice...

"Hey Michelle!"

"Hey Ash. Sorry for the delay."

"No worries, we just got here ourselves. This is Lisa, Adam's..."

Before she could finish that sentence, Lisa was already on Michelle, groping her chest. She was just chuckling like an old man. Michelle was stunned and blushing red, all the while Ashley laughed. 

"HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Nice elasticity, good bounciness. The size is just right to have a handful and then some, but not too large to cause problems."

I quickly smacked her in the head and pulled her away.

"Knock it off."

"Man, you should go after this one, bro. Her boobs are great, and her expression of embarrassment was sublime."

"What are you, a dirty old pervert with a boob fetish?"

"Perhaps in my previous life."

To this, Michelle coughed to interrupt.

"ANYWAY, Shall we head out?"

All three of us nodded and we got on the train. The destination wasn't far away, but having to peel my sister away from Michelle's body made it seem longer than it actually was. When we actually reached the stop, and made our way to the lake house, it was worth it.

"Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

The lake water was crystal clear, the place was surrounded by forest and the view was simple breathtaking. All three of us just stared for a solid five minutes before Michelle coughed again.