Chapter 2

We have explored almost every store and not one of them carried my size. It's not like I'm huge, I'm a size 14, but yet I can't seem to find a dress that fits my fat ass. The only store that I have had any success in is Sephora, but that's to be expected with me

"There is one more store that I think might have something for you." Nives said sending me a small smile. I groaned just wanting to go home and hang out with my aunt. But no, we have to go into every god damn store.

Nives lives to shop, I do to a extent. But we have been in this mall for hours trying to find me a dress Nives found a perfect dress at one of our first stops.

She dragged me into another store. "They carry all sorts of sizes so one should be able fit your sexy ass." Nives said as she started going through the racks of the bright colored fabric.

I started looking myself, I was about to give up and just tell Nives that I wanted to go home when she shoved a blood red dress into my hands. "This looks awful small." I said examining the dress.

"It's supposed to be that way it's not too short but it will show off your curves." She slapped my ass. "Now shoo." She dismissed me into the changing room.

I decided to give it a try because I know Nives won't let me leave till she sees it on me. I sighed undressing myself folding my clothes into a neat pile on the chair.

It wasn't until I slipped on the dress that a realized how tight it actually was. It showed off everything by everything I mean everything. "Nives I'm not so sure about this." I said pulling at the fabric trying to loosen it up. "Shut the hell up and let me see you."

I huffed opening the door so she can see. As soon as she later eyes on me her mouth dropped open. "Oh my moon goddess you look so hot." She squealed, pulling me closer so she could get a better look. "You are SO getting this."

===•°•===

"Of course Mr.Serafina. I'll see you tomorrow." I spoke before hanging up and tossing my phone on my desk. Tomorrow is the Silver Moon Ball. Oh how I dread these types of events, the annoying, desperate shewolves that attempt to flirt with me. They think it turns me on when it does the exact opposite.

I haven't been will a women in over two centuries. I don't plan to break that streak tomorrow. It's just unsatisfying I know the only person who could truly satisfy me, my non-existent mate.

Thinking about my mate just puts me in a even worse mood. I haven't been in a good mood since the night I last dreamed about her.

The dreams went away almost 2 decades ago. The only happiness I had just disappeared. That's what I get for being happy or trying to be at least.
I heard a knock on the door. "What?" I roared just entirely pissed at the world.

"Sir, we should probably start leaving if we want to get there in the morning. The jet has already been loaded up." Said my Beta Oliver.

"Okay let me pack up this paperwork." I said referring to my paper covered desk. "Yes of course. Me and Candy will be waiting for you downstairs." I dismissed him with a nod of my head.

I completely forgot about Candice coming. Great now I have to sit there with them. Oh how I envy them. I thought, packing up the last of the paperwork.

I sighed feeling anxious and it's all because of my wolf, he's been this way all day. It's really starting to piss me off. I don't understand why the sudden anxiousness. "You'll know soon enough." He said in my mind. What the hell does that mean?