Chapter 7

I sighed continuing to Nives' room. He didn't need to freak out like that it's not like he asked if he could take me to bed.

I heard a growl from behind me. I groaned, "Why are you following me?" I turned around looking at his stupidly gorgeous face. "I'm not five, I can take care of myself." He pouted, "I don't want to leave you alone."

I sighed once more. I can't stay mad at him for, long, can I? He chuckled and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his hard chest. He groaned pulling me closer kissing the top of my head.

"Ew, get a room you two." I heard a certain blonde say. "I'm sorry." I said blushing and attempting to pull away from Theo, but he wasn't having any of it. "I'm not." Theo whispered in my ear. I playfully swatted his bicep. I probably looked like a tomato by now.

"Me and Chase are going to go pick up his parents." Nives informed us. I nodded as Theo held me against his chest. "Please don't do it in the hallway Z." My cheeks heating up even more. "Your highness." Nives spoke nodding to Theo.

As soon as she was out of sight I stepped away from Theo, well attempted too. He still held me close, but I was able to look up at him. "I think we should listen to her advice." Theo said huskily, his arousal poking my stomach. I whimpered as I felt my panties dampen.

"Your majesty." A woman called. "For crying out loud." He yelled. Facing the woman. "Oh, your majesty! I apologize, I didn't know." She spoke blushing. She was gorgeous, tall, skinny. "What is it Candy?" Theo sighed squeezing my sides.

"Oli said you had some paperwork he needed you to finish off before we leave. He just looked really busy, so I thought I'd just come tell you myself."

Theo huffed. "Are you okay with being alone?" I nodded. "I pinky promise." I giggle, sticking my pinky out. He chuckled linking his pinky with mine.

He leaned down capturing my lips with his. His soft plump lips. I had to pull away as I remembered the girl was still in our presence.

"I'm going to go call my aunt." Theo nodded pulling away from me. I bit my lip before heading back to Nives' room.

I began to think about my aunt and uncle. I didn't know where to even begin. I knew they were going to freak out no matter what I told them. 'Hey Auntie I'm going to go with an ancient werewolf king.' They'd have a fit. I suppose I would too. However, I didn't think I could go on without Theo. Now that I know of his existence I never want to leave his side.

I stepped into her room, while dialing my aunt's number. She answered after a few rings. "Hey kid." She spoke. "Hey auntie. So, there is this banquet tonight at the Serafina's" I began. "Oh lord." She chuckled into the phone.

"Do you two maybe want to go?" I asked twirling a strand of hair around my finger. I figured she already knew where I was going with this.

"Free food?" She asked. "Yes auntie the food is free." I laughed. "We can make it." She giggled. "Okay. It starts at 5:30 P.M." I plopped down on the bed. "And no, it's not formal." I spoke already knowing what she was going to say. "Thank God! See you then kiddo." I laughed "Bye Auntie." I hung up.

===•°•===

At that moment words couldn't even begin explaining how anxious I was, my aunt would be here any minute and Theo wasn't even the tiniest bit worried about what might happen.

"Love, you need to calm down. I will handle it. I'm not letting your aunt get in the way of us." Theo said standing by my side rubbing circles on the small of my back. "I'm just worried. My aunt is my everything I just don't know what I would do if just for a second was disappointed in me." I sighed taking a few deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

"Z your aunt are here." Nives said interrupting my thoughts. Theo nodded dismissing her. She shot me a sympathetic smile before heading back into the ball room.

Theo held my hand as we approached the grand doors of the ball room where the ball was being held.

I quickly spotted my aunt as she chatted away with Mrs. Serafina. My aunt was always so beautiful. With her blonde hair, her ocean blue eyes, her tall and slim figure. She was gorgeous.

'You can do this Ziara.' I chanted in my head. Theo lightly squeezed my hand. I sighed a little knowing I wouldn't have to explain all this to my crazy aunt this alone.

My aunt already knew about the existence of werewolves. She's Mrs.Serifina's childhood best friend. So she obviously knew how everything worked with werewolves. I was hoping that would mean she'd understand my situation.

I took in a deep breath and slowly made my way over to her. "Auntie." I spoke quietly tapping on her shoulder. "Ziara! I missed y-" She stopped mid-sentence once she realized I wasn't alone. "What are you doing with him?" She spoke pulling me behind her.

Theo growled, not liking me out of his arms. He took a deep breath, calming himself before speaking "Good afternoon Ms.Ale." She glared at him. "I'm Theodulus Isbrand."

He reached out his hand to shake my mother's. My aunt simply glared at his hand. By this time everyone's eyes were on us once again.

"What are you doing with my niece?" She questioned, eying him up and down. "Well, there really isn't a simpler way to say this, but your niece is my mate."

That's when all hell broke loose. "Like hell she is!" My aunt yelled. "She's a teenage girl, you're a stinky old mutt." 

Everyone in the room gasped including myself. I quickly scurried over to Theo because I could see he was about to blow. I placed my hand on his chest, instantly calming him. "She is my mate. I can't go on without her. You really have no say in the matter Ms.Ale."

I glanced at my aunt and she looked furious. I've never seen her so mad. "Auntie, he's my mate I'll die without him. Please just try to understand."
She huffed throwing her hands in the air. "Fine, but if you end up pregnant before you're 25, I'll kill the both of you." I laughed. "We promise." Theo spoke chuckling slightly.

Afterwards everyone went back to what they were doing as if nothing happened. "Thank you." I hugged my aunt. "What did I miss?" My uncle walked over, joining the hug. I laughed lightly.

Luckily my aunt explained everything to him. My uncle was a lot more understanding than my aunt was when it came to my situation. He was very supportive of me and Theo.

"So where are you taking her ?" My aunt asked. "My castle is just off of the coast." Theo spoke before taking a sip of the liquor in his cup.

"Oh thank god." My aunt sighed dramatically placing her hand on her chest. "I thought you were taking my baby off to another country." My uncle chuckled at his wife. "What you want our niece going off to another country?" My aunt shot at him. "Well of course not." He put his arm around my aunt, rubbing her arm slowly.

"Tomorrow I'll have to come pack up." I sighed not looking forward to leaving everything I knew behind.

"I didn't realize you were leaving so soon." She began to tear up. I started tearing up a bit as well. "You can come visit whenever you want." Theo spoke lightly rubbing my back.
I quickly wiped away my tears not wanting to ruin my makeup. I smiled sadly. "I'm going to miss you two so much."