Chapter 9

Drained. That's how I felt. Both mentally and physically. I already missed them and it hasn't even been two hours.

I just kept telling myself that this was for the best. I knew that I had to do this not only for myself but for Theo. I just couldn't even begin to imagine him not in my life.

Over the last few days I learned so much about him and myself. I never knew I could feel this way for another being in such little time.

I glanced over at him reading a book. He looked so concentrated. He was so inhumanly gorgeous.

His eyes were an inhuman violet, there were so bright and vivid. His hair was jet black. His skin golden, with tattoos that danced across his arms.

He looked up from his book chuckling. "What?" I questioned. "Oh just your thoughts." He winked. I blushed.

I broke eye contact with him and stared out of the jet's window. "How much longer until we land?" I asked looking down at the sea of trees. "About twenty minutes." I nodded fiddling with my thumbs.

"Are you excited?" He asked. "I'm nervous." I looked back at him. "Why is that?" He marked the page of his book, setting it aside.

"I guess I'm just worried your people aren't going to accept me." I sighed, "I'm also worried about the whole mate thing. I know little to nothing about the mating process and I just want to be a good mate." I looked down playing with zipper on my jacket.

"They're going to love you. You were chosen to be my mate for a reason. If anyone says anything bad to you, you let me know, okay?" I nodded. "We'll talk more about the mating process later. But you're a great mate, I wouldn't ask for anyone else." He grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles, one by one. I blushed setting my hand down in my lap.

"How's it going." Oliver asks placing his hand on my shoulder. "You scared me." I placed my hand over my fastly beating heart.

I noticed Theo glaring holes into Oliver's hand that was on my shoulder. "Got it." Oliver chuckled as he removed his hand from my shoulder.

"Well we should be landing soon so Ziara make sure to put your seat belt on okay?" Oliver smiled. I mumbled an 'okay'. "I'm going to go back to my seat." Theo nodded dismissing him.

"Wow." I whispered stepping out of the jet. "This is all yours." Theo said helping me down the last couple steps.

I was in awe. Looking up at the castle. It was at least a thousand times bigger than my aunt's house.

The castle was surrounded by trees and rows homes. I had never seen anything like it. I couldn't believe I even got to step foot into the castle, let alone live in it.

"It's beautiful." I told Theo as we were walking towards the castle. "Thank you." He grinned obviously very proud of every thing he has done.

He led me up the front steps. "I can't wait to show you the garden." I gasped. "You have a garden?!" He chuckled. "Of course."

The guards at the main entrance bowed before opening the doors for us. I muttered a thanks before stepping inside.

I was once again in awe. The inside was ten times more beautiful than the outside. From the marble floors to the extravagant chandelier. It was beautiful.

I tried to stay away from everything, scared that my clumsy self would end up breaking something. "Are you hungry?" Theo asked. Of course, I said yes.

I was led into this huge kitchen with people running all over the place. "Omer!" Theo barked. I jumped a little at how loud he was. "Yes your highness?" Spoke a short grey haired man appeared in front of us. "My mate is hungry." He quickly nodded.

"Luna." He bowed. Never in my entire life had I ever felt so awkward. "Tell him what you want to eat. They'll make you anything you want." Theo spoke rubbing random patterns on my back.

"I just want a bowl of oatmeal." I muttered. "That's it?" Omer asked a bit confused. I nodded.

"What do you want in it?" He questioned. "Apples and cinnamon. Please and thank you." I spoke quietly. "It's my pleasure your Majesty." He bowed once more before getting back to work. Well that was awkward.

===•°•===

"It's getting late let me show you to our room." Theo said leading me up the stairs towards the west wing. I yawned stepping up the last step.

Next thing I knew I was no longer touching the ground. Theo picked me up bridal style and carried me to some big double doors at the end of the hall way.

He set me down opening the over sized doors. I was once again in awe. It was stunning just like the rest of the house. From the black stained wood to the beautiful paintings on the wall.

I slipped off my black vans feeling the cold wood against my feet. I ran to the big king-sized bed and threw my self onto the white comforter.

Theo chuckled as I peeked out from underneath the comforter. "I don't know what's so funny mister." I playfully glared at him.

"I'm going to go change." Theo announced walking into what I'm assuming is the closet

I spread out across the bed taking up as much room as possible. I glanced up just realizing the mirror above the bed. I pulled silly faces, shaking my head at how ridiculous I was being.

Theo came out of the closet wearing nothing but a pair of low riding sweatpants. I blushed looking up at his smug looking face.

"I'm going to go wash my face and change." Theo nodded. "Where's my backpack?" I questioned. "It's in the bathroom." He said sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing on the couch?" He shrugged. "I know you aren't comfortable sleeping with me." I sighed feeling bad. "I want you to sleep with me." I mumbled feeling embarrassed.

His face instantly lit up. "Really?" I nodded. He grinned hopping onto the bed and getting himself situated. I chuckled and got my self ready for bed.

"Where do I put my dirty clothes?" I asked. "Just put them on the floor in that pile there." I was a bit confused by that, he's a king but yet he can't get himself a hamper.

My aunt would've murdered me if I put my clothes on the floor like that. I folded my clothes first before setting them in a neat pile on top of Theo's pile of clothes.

I exited the bathroom and climbed into the bed. I was surprisingly calm as I laid next to Theo.

Theo grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into his hard chest. I sighed nuzzling into his chest.