Chapter 12

"Get up bitch!" A voice shouted into my ear. I shot up throwing the person off me. I heard a groan as I rubbed my eyes. "God damn Ziara have you been hitting the gym?" I huffed laying back down.

"Ziara!" Nives yelled in my face her blonde hair brushing against my cheek as she laid on top of me. "What?" I growled. Not particularly liking the way she woke me up.

"Get up you rat." She playfully slapped my ass as she got off me. "What time is it?" I questioned, sitting up once more. "It's about ten." She shrugged as she plopped on the couch.

Theo stood in the doorway. I glared at him for letting her do that to me. "I tried to stop her." Theo chuckled. "You're a big bad Alpha you could of easily have stopped her." I sighed standing up.

"After you eat breakfast I want you to come to my office. I'm not letting you out of my sight." Before I could argue Theo cut me off knowing exactly what I was going to say. "That's final Ziara." He told me sternly. I groaned throwing my head back dramatically.

"Fine! But don't complain when you have to deal with two loud teenagers." I playfully shook my finger at him. He chuckled pulling me into him. He placed a soft kiss on the crown of my head.

I laughed at Nives as she sat there with her mouth wide open. "I never knew Theo could be so nice." Theo tensed up. I placed a hand on his chest. He instantly relaxed.

"He's only nice to me so I wouldn't get used to it." I playfully glared at her. She threw her hands up in surrender. Theo whined. "I'm nice to other people."

"Name one person besides me." I eyed him skeptically. He paused. "I'm nice to Oliver." I laughed. "Last night you were calling him a dick head for misplacing a folder." He sighed in defeat. "I got to keep up my reputation." He joked. "Sure." I poked his side.

===•°•===

"Yes!" I screamed as I threw down my last card. "Suck it bitch." Nives pouted. "I hate you!" Nives dramatically started to fake cry.

We where playing UNO in Theo's office while him and Oliver worked. "Why do you always win?!" Nives yelled as she started to shuffle the cards. "Maybe I just have mad skills." I brushed off my shoulder. Nives busted out laughing. "You having skil-" She continued laughing. "Oh my goddess. That is the funniest thing you said within the past decade."

I gasped. "I'm funny." I playfully pouted. She just laughed even harder. I growled at her. She stopped laughing looking a little frightened but that was soon covered up with a grin. "Damn girl. You've been spending way too much time with your boy toy."

Theo growled at her. That immediately shut her up. I chuckled at her as she passed out the cards. She flicked my wrist. I glared at her as I flicked her wrist back. She gasped. "Ziara how could you?" I grinned evilly at her as a picked up my cards.

"So when's the coronation?" Nives asked as she organized her cards. I shot her a puzzled look. "You know when they crown you Queen? I just want to be in the first row so I can take pictures and squeal obnoxiously." She grinned.

I shrugged. "How do you not kn-" Theo growled once again. "Nives drop it." His Alpha voice coming out. He sighed. "Next full moon." He spoke writing something down. I eyed him curiously. "That's when the coronation is."

===•°•===

I sighed as Akua set down a tall stack of books in front of me. "I want these all memorized by Monday. There will be a test." She told me sternly, her ebony skin glowing as the sun shined throughout the library. "Come on Luna, the king is awaiting you." I nodded picking up the big stack of books. She placed her hand on the small of my back leading me towards Theo's office.