Chapter 6

I was laughing at one of Theo's dumb jokes as we arrived in front of the meeting room. A room me and Nives used to run around in when we were younger. It amazes me how time goes by. It seemed like just last month but it was actually 13 years ago.

Theo, being the gentleman that he was, opened the door for me. As soon as I stepped into the room everyone's eyes were on us. I looked back at Theo and noticed he had a stern look on his face, a smile no longer adorning his face. His face held no emotions at all. Everyone stood up and bowed as Theo shut the door.

He didn't pay them any attention as he walked over to the head of the table with me trailing behind. Everyone still standing. I noticed Mister and Misses Serafina I slowly waved to them, as everyone sat back down. They both shot me a smile as I took the chair next to Theo with Mrs.Serafina to my right.

"Where do we start?" Theo spoke harshly as Oliver handed him a folder. He sat there flipping through the files.

It was a bit of a shock to my system to see Theo do his job. I was used to the kind and caring Theo, not this harsh demanding Theo. Then again I barley know the guy I've known him for only 24 hours now. I'm assuming he's only this way to keep up a reputation of being a stern, serious ruling king that never gives second chances.

What did I know? I was just a dumb human that had little to no knowledge about the werewolf culture. I only knew what the Serafinas have showed me. Other than that, I had absolutely no idea, I was utterly clueless about that kind of stuff.

Now I was supposed to rule over all of them? Impossible. I could barely take care of a house plant. How was I supposed to take care of an entire kingdom. I huffed placing my chin in the palm of my hand, getting ready to sit here and listen to these Alphas talk about their issues.

As the meeting went on I was slowly starting to feel even worse about myself as it progressed. I was clueless to all their issues, and I was completely lost most of the time. It was like English class all over again. Everything they were saying was practically going in one ear and flying out of the other. I felt awful that Theo had such a dumb and clueless mate when it came to his own culture, his own life.

I felt a nudge and whipped my head over to Theo who was eyeing me with concern. I shot him a small smile. He nodded his head as if saying we will talk about this later. Oh great!

He then fixed his eyes on Alpha Joulan I believe was his name. His issue was that one of Alpha Goune's omegas stepped foot onto his territory. He didn't do anything harmful towards anyone, so I didn't understand what the big deal is but apparently it's a huge deal, because they have been talking about this issue for over an hour now. I would have the wolf formally apologize, as it was just a accident.

"The little mutt trotted in about 5 yar-" Theo then cut him off "Alpha Joulan," The alpha then nodded asking Theo to continue. "The omega shall apologise. Is that understood?" Alpha Goune nodded while Alpha Joulan huffed before slowly nodding and shooting a glare towards Alpha Goune.

"Anyone else have any problems at the moment?" Theo sighed. Everyone shook their heads. "Okay I shall see you all at the Crowning ceremony." He nodded his head and all the Alpha's and Luna's stood up one by one and bowed towards us. I smiled politely while Theo just grunted a little. I chuckled at him as I scurried to keep up with him as he exited the room. Oliver following.

Theo turned towards me and gave me a small smile. "Miss Ale may I take you out for lunch?" He grabbed my hand. I felt the little Sparks go up my arm. I knew I'd never get used to the way they feel.

"I'd love too!" I giggle. "Yes." He said punching the air. "You are a dork." I laughed. He nodded his head. "So what do you want?" I shrugged not really caring where we went.