Chapter 14

"Axe will be accompanying you." Theo nodded towards the constantly stern Axe. I got a good look at him.

His long greying black hair tied up in a bun at the back of his head. His cold copper eyes never leaving me. He looked like he hadn't slept in years.

I shot him a shy smile as I don't really know him all too well. He bowed his head.

"Along with one of my greatest warriors, Konani." Theo pointed towards a tall man with Auburn hair and striking blue eyes. His tan skin practically glowed. He had a scar that connected from his nose down to the corner of his lip.

He had a huge smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you, your Majesty." He got down on his knees in front of me. "I solemnly swear on the moon goddess herself, that I shall protect you till my dying breath."

Theo grunted in approval as he motioned for him to stand. I muttered a small 'thank you' to Konani as he stood back up. Both him and Axe stepped up into the private plane

Theo set my suitcase down on the floor as he turned to look at me. I let out a shaky sigh as I knew what had to happen next. I already felt tears welling up in my eyes.

He pulled me into his chest as I lightly sobbed into his black T-shirt. He placed a finger under my chin. He lightly kissed my forehead.

"Non piangere il mio amore. (Do not cry my love.)" He leaned down pressing his forehead against mine.

I leaned in pressing his plump lips against mine. He harshly gripped at my hips as he deepened the kiss. I groaned pulling away taking a big breath of air.

"I'll come visit you as much as I can." He promised. I nodded enjoying the feeling of his hold as I knew this was going to be the last time we were together for a while. "The moment Hayden is taken care of your coming back home." He cupped my face as he placed a light kiss on my nose.

"If you ever need anything just ask Axe or Konani." I nodded. "I love you so much Theo." I whispered. "I love you more mio amore."

"You should probably get going." He spoke stiffly. I nodded sniffling. He wiped the tears away. I whimpered as he stepped away. "Go." He whispered his voice wavering as he walked away not sparing me a second glace.

I sobbed quietly not liking this feeling of utter loneliness. I felt as though my heart had been chewed on and spit out.

I turned around slowly stepping into the air plane. I went and sat on the other side of the air plane away from Konani and Axe. I just needed to be alone with the thoughts for a bit.

I roughly wiped away my tears as the plane slowly took off. This empty feeling was slowly eating away at me. I couldn't even imagine what it must be like for Theo, with him being an Alpha, let alone the king of them. Everything about him was enhanced.

The feeling worsened as I thought about Theo being alone with these feelings without someone to comfort him. I knew he was a big boy and that he could handle it. But I think the real question was, would I be able to handle it?

===•°•===

Never in a million years would I have thought that Ziara would ever have to leave my side. Just the sight of her crying made me heart shatter. All I wanted to do was hold her and never let go. But I knew this has to happen in order for her to be safe.

My idiot of a brother would pay. I chuckled lowly at the thought of his head mounted on my wall.

There is no way in hell that he's ever laying a finger on her. I growled as I sat down at my desk trying to keep my emotions in check.