Chapter 22

"Who's working for you?" Theo growled his eyes blood-red. Hayden chuckled as he eyed Oliver. I gasped as I watched Theo rip Hayden's arms off. I quickly shut my eyes as I tried to focus on blocking out Hayden's screams.

I've never been good with blood or death. It makes me feel light-headed. I took a deep breath as I tried to slow my heart down as it felt like it was about to burst out of my chest.

"I'm going to ask you again, who's working for you?" Theo growled tossing haydens arms to the side. "Candy." He cried.

"Tie him up and throw him onto the plane's storage room." Theo grunted as he threw one last punch at Hayden's face, his nose now crooked. Axe quickly got up and began pulling a now arm less Hayden outside. Konani trailing behind him with Hayden's arms.

"Is this true?" Oliver asked Candy. "He's insane come on, who are you going to believe?" Their growled. "Answer the question."

"Fine I did it! I've always wanted to be the queen. The only way I could do that was by doing this." She screamed. "Candice, I can't believe you!" Oliver roared. "I reject you Candice Sweet as my mate" He whimpered. "No Oli please."

Axe came in. "What did I miss?" Theo grunted. "Throw Candice in with Hayden." He looked at me with a puzzled look. "W-we'll explain everything later." Oliver spoke softly not looking at Candice. Axe threw her over his shoulder as she pounded on his back.

"Theo." I muttered. He glanced at me. "Oliver go get seated on the plane." He muttered an 'okay' as he exited the cabin softly shutting the door behind him.

"Yes my love?" I slowly began standing. "Easy." He muttered, he was immediately by my side allowing me to put some of my weight on him.

"I want to know what happened. How am I alive?" I closed my eyes as I remembered the feeling of the cold blade slitting my throat, shuddering at the memory.

"It's a long story." He muttered. "I have all the time in the world." I shot back. He groaned, throwing his head up. He muttered a 'fine' as he sat down pulling me into his lap.

"I was just going absolutely mad without you. I didn't know how I was supposed to go on without you." I nodded.

"Looking back at my life before you, I quickly realized how lonely and dark my entire existence was. But when I met you I felt like an entirely different person, a better person." He huffed swallowing hard before continuing.

"When I found your body on that bathroom floor all I knew was that I had to get you back some way some how, if I couldn't I know I'd die of a broken heart." He sniffled.

"Ziara there isn't a thing I wouldn't do for you. I love you so much. You know that right?" He asked as he cupped my cheek. I nodded. I knew he loved me more than anything on this planet.

"Ziara I couldn't live without you I had to do it." I shot him a puzzled look as I pulled my cheek from his hand.

He shook his head as he allowed his hand to fall back on his lap. "I bit you." I giggled. "Nothing you haven't done before."

"No Ziara." He sighed. "I bit you, I allowed my venom to run into your blood stream." He scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Ziara, you're going to turn."

I stood up quickly, immediately regretting it as I began to get dizzy. Theo stood as well steadying me. "W-what?! How? Theo I'm human." I huffed.

"I'm the king of werewolves I have the ability to do that. I'm assuming you now have the same ability as you not only have my mark but my DNA now running through your veins." He explained. "I'm so sorry. It was selfish of me but I couldn't live without you." A tear ran down his cheek.

"I understand if you no longer wish to be with me-" I cut him off with a kiss. He was quick to respond as he pulled me in closer. I pulled away to take a breath.

"Just shut up." I muttered as I kissed him on the chin his light stubble tickling my lips. "Yes ma'am." He chuckled.

"Theo?" He hummed running his large hands up and down my sides. "Take me home." He nodded. "I'm so fucking ready to get out of this cabin." I moaned dramatically.

"Let me get you the fuck out of here then." He joked as he scooped me up bridal style. God I loved this man.

"Did you leave anything here?" He asked as he did a quick circle around the room. "I don't remember." I spoke. "Welp if you forgot something we can just buy it again." he joked.

He opened up the front door with one hand. "How long was I out for?" I asked not sure if I'd like the answer. "Only a couple days." He spoke softly his entire mood changing.

I couldn't imagine loosing him even just for a day. When we were almost a thousand miles apart from each other. I still knew he was alive and we talked every day.

"I'm not going anywhere." He muttered as he gave my arm a slight squeeze as we got aboard the plane, Theo still carrying me. He set me down in a seat. I quickly got buckled.

"Ziara." Theo spoke getting situated in the seat across from me. "I'm never letting you out of my sight ever again." I chuckled.

"Now, I want you to get some rest okay? Transformation is very harsh on the body." I nodded my eyes already shutting.