Chapter 21

"She's breathing!" I exclaimed as I watched her take in a big breath. "Ziara," I muttered pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Theo." She rasped. Once I finally looked back at her my breath was taken away. Her once hazel eyes were now a bright gold. She squinted allowing her eyes to adapt to light shining into the basement.

"I don't understand." She whimpered as she clutched onto me. "H-how?" She stuttered. "We'll discuss this later, right now I just want to enjoy your company." I cooed cupping her now warm cheek. "I feel funny." She muttered. I nodded not knowing how to explain what was happening to her.I picked her up and began heading upstairs. "Are you thirsty?" I questioned already knowing the answer. She nodded as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"OH MY GODDESS SHE'S ALIVE!" Oliver exclaimed as we exited the basement. "Welcome back to the land of the living your highness." He rushed over. Ziara gave him a short nod. "She needs space, you idiot," Axe growled shoving Oliver out of the way.

"Set her down on the couch I'll go get her some water and some food, I'm sure she's hungry," Axe spoke softly as he began pouring her a glass of water. I slowly set her down, being as gentle as possible. She winced as she adjusted herself on the cushion. I eyed her neck as the wound still looked fresh, not yet healing.

I placed my hand over her slit throat she winced giving me a confused look. I shot her a small smile as I began healing her wound, my veins glowing blue as my powers rushed to heal her. She sighed lightly as the wound began to heal, I removed my hand and watched the wound slowly stitch itself back up.

"Here you go Luna," Axe muttered as he handed her a glass of water. I watched as she gulped down every last drop of the liquid. "Do you want some more?" He axed as he took the empty glass from her hands. "I'm fine thank you Axe." She smiled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked eying her warily. "I'm feeling alright. I'm just tired." I nodded. "I missed you." I whimpered as I knelt next to her. My eyes began watering up just thinking about her cold lifeless body. "Theo it's okay." She whispered as she cupped my cheek. "I'm never letting you out of my sight ever again," I promised. She chuckled. "Okay."

All of sudden Konani busted through the door carrying a body. "Look what I found." He growled. He threw the body on the ground which allowed us to get a good look at who it was. "HAYDEN!" I roared. My brother looked at me with fear as he began crawling away from me. "I'm going to kill you, you son of a bitch," I growled as I slowly closed the distance between us.

"I'm going to make you wish you were never born." He whimpered as he glanced at Ziara. They both made eye contact as Ziara whimpered. This fueled my anger towards the coward before me. "How is she still alive?" He questioned dumbfounded. "That is none of your concern," I spoke lowly."Theo I'm sorry please don't kill me!" He exclaimed as a couple tears began falling down his face. I chuckled darkly. "I'm going to have so much fun torturing you but first I need to ask you a couple questions."