Epilogue

Ash and Serena moved into the palace and began ruling the kingdom with love and kindness. Ash was finally accepted by the townsfolk, as was everyone. In fact everyone in the village considered each other friends now, and were all very happy.

Pikachu also moved into the palace and spent many happy days playing with Fennekin and the many pokemon in the castle.

Grace was sent on a boat away from Kalos and was never heard from again. Though there were rumours she was now working as a seamstress in a town in Johto.

Iris was now the head of security in the kingdom and since she'd been appointed the kingdoms crime had disappeared practically overnight.

Gary went home to Kanto and began to search for the nameless girl he had fallen in love with. He finally stood up to his dad and found out what her name was and once he found her the two would be married and named king and queen of kanto. (I won't give the girl a name, I'm not a supporter of any of the ships involving Gary so I'll just let you guys decide in your own mind who it is. There are many girls from the pokemon anime that were not mentioned so knock yourselves out).

Dawn and Kenny. Well those two never changed. (Try picturing them in their bakery arguing before blushing and finally kissing).

Trip, Paul and Damien were given community service for all the stuff they'd done over the years and had to work on the farm outside the village. Which was now owned by Drew and his wife May.

As for Ash's uncle, well I'll let you guys come up with something for him, a bit of audience interaction. ;)