repentance.

i knew from the beginning that it wasn't right for us to be together. it was an act of mindless temptation and proof that relationships of that sort were not meant to last. they say, come to God and he will forgive you. he will be the one to give you everlasting life. do not turn to a life of sin and blur the big picture that has been in front of you the whole time.

but the thing is, taehyung, you were just like spring. when you came, the tiger lilies bloomed and the rainfall stopped. the sun shone warm amber rays on its people and they rejoiced. the world was full of never ending color and never ending life. no one had ever made me feel that way before.

was it really so wrong? maybe it was. but you did make me feel something. it was something raw and real and untouchable. it filled up the emptiness inside of me and i was finally whole. the feeling was between us two only and it was not meant to be shared with another soul.

i didn't want anybody else near us.

i didn't want anybody to touch our love.

but they did. and touch after touch, it shattered. it trembled violently and fell down where it stood. it's foundation was strong, yet one wrong movement made it topple over, it's intricate pieces shattering on the ground soundlessly. it crushed me, and i couldn't breathe underneath it's weight.