Intro

Name: Ferris Maguire

Age:39

Face claim: Jessica Chastain

Height:5'8

Personality: Just like any typical mercenary can be rather cold and insensitive. However she does have a dry sense of humor along with a sarcastic side that she typically uses when the situation gets personal so she can get out of it. She does have a soft spot for kids and such. She is exceptionally clever and smart, she knows how to get out of sticky situations. Kind of an Escape artist of sorts.

Bio: Ferris grew up in Kansas with a family that was pretty much Military oriented. Her father and her mother were both in the Military. Her mother was in the Navy and her father worked in the Air Force and her older sister even wanted to be a nurse in the Military . They were both wonderful parents.Ferris made sure to continue her family's tradition and planned on being a nurse in the Navy. However, at age 12 her father died while in service and she decided to take a more violent road. At age 21 she enlisted into the Military becoming a sniper shooter as well a hacker. One of the best in fact. So good the government basically hired her to be a Mercenary of sorts. She worked with her one partner for over 9 years. Although, after a traumatic mission she now only works alone and goes by the name Reaper. She earned that name because of how efficiently she kills with no survivors unless the mission intercedes that.

( Aye you guys, just two things. First of all I just want to say that Ferris is going to be 39 for a reason. It's disgusting for me to make her 18 and be attracted to an old guy like Barney. So for this particular story I will be have Barney being age 46. Secondly, English is my second language so I apologize for any incorrect grammar)