Part 11

Time skip

We were currently scaling the side of a rocky green mountain to gain more of a vantage point upon the mine where that scum Vilian was taking the plutonium. The place looked pretty heavily guarded.

"I see about a dozen guards, Light weapons.Couple of bad *** 50 cals" Barney explained as he looked at the entryway to the mine through a pair of high tech binoculars. Lee Did the same "Worse! Anti tank devices.There's no way our trucks will get through that minefield" Lee announced looking at Barney "I know this is a stupid question.But have you got any ideas that won't get us killed?" Asked curiously.

"I got a few i'm thinking about." Barney answered. And I rose a brow wondering what exactly he had planned.

---------One hour later---------

You know how I had been wondering what on Earth Barney had been planning on when he said they would get into the Plutonium mine. Well as it turns out, he decided to just fly our plane straight in. However, there was no landing strip!

So upon landing Barney effectively ripped both wings off the plane as they were taken off by two pillars and we crash landed.

The good thing was that we had killed a good portion of Sengs men. The bad thing was that the tail of the plane came off and I nearly went out with it. Thankfully Gunnar managed to help me.

The plane finally came to stop, no longer shuddering violently. I took a breath trying to calm my nerves.

" You're going to need a new plane" Lee said abruptly and Barney scoffed before getting up out of the cockpit. " Let's go guys. Everyone ok?" Barney asked glancing at me and I nodded. We got off the plane with our weapons and listened for a moment. There sounded like there were voices speaking in a different language.

We quickly ran there and saw Sengs men with their guns pointed at what looked like the men from the villages who were facing away from the guns. They were about to be killed.

However, before Sengs men could get so much as a round out we started shooting at the Sengs from behind. Easily mowing them down with ease. The village men turned around with surprise stricken across their features.

I helped a younger man and his father who looked sick off of the ground.

" We are to late" Barney said. " What?" Lee asked.

" The plutonium is gone!" Barney announced as he looked around. Suddenly the entire place began to shake very violently. They were collapsing the mine!

" Hurry hurry move!" I yelled trying to usher the men towards the exit of the mine. " Come on!" Barney yelled but it was too late. The walls were already collapsing.

Huge chunks of rock fell and blocked our exit. There was no way to get out. We were all trapped.

" We are going to be here for a while" Barney said as he looked around at the four stone walls that now enclosed us all. There was no way to escape.

-----30 minutes later-----

" Doesn't seem right. Going out this chicken *** way?" Exclaimed as we sat, trapped in the mine. I nodded, this wasn't the way we had planed it. I was sitting next to Barney and on Barneys left sat Lee. The village men all sat in a cluster. I was simply redoing my tangled pony tail when Gunnar suddenly stood up as if he had an idea

"Hey! It ain't over yet kids, I got a plan.Everybody calm down" Gunnar announced and walked over to one of the stone walls with his large knife out. " This is phosphate rock" He claimed with just about all eyes on him as he started scraping the rock off the wall.

" What in the right mine is he doing?" I asked absently looking at Gunnar as I tightened my pony tail. "Probably making a Bomb" Lee said with a shrug.

"Are you serious?But that actually takes brains" I said confused. I thought Gunnar was just a dumb Swedish guy who was crazy.

" Well actually before Gunnar became chemically imbalanced he was a scholar at MIT. Engineer with a doctorate and everything" Barney explained and I arched a brow as Gunnar continued scraping rock off the wall into a small black tube that looked like a dynamite case.

" Yeah but still what's he doing?" Lee asked tilting his head as he also watched. " Ask him" Barney said with a shrug.

"What you doing Gunnar?" Lee asked curiously to the big Swedish man. "Im making a bomb" Gunnar said absently.

"A maniac with brains.." Barney said looking at Gunnar. "Just a little Scary" I said with a smirk looking at Barney.

"Phosphate rock has got a density of 1.852.Melting point, 44.2 centigrade. Guys, i want some gun powder fast." Gunnar ordered with his hand out stretched as the other held the dynamite looking thing. The team looked to Barney since they obviously weren't willing to give the powder to the crazy man.

"Do it. The man's a chemical engineer right" Barney said and I gave him some powder.

"And a Scholar" Gunnar added whiling pouring the powder into the pipe.

"The big man might be onto something" Barney said looking a slightly hopeful. " Do you think?" I asked questionably. " Probably not" Barney replied with a small smile that made me smirk.

" Anyone got a lighter?" Gunnar asked looking around and Barney relently gave his.

" Y'all may want to back up! This is going to be loud!" Gunnar announced manically. We stood up and shuffled to the other side of the the small enclosure as Gunnar lit the fuse on the pipe and set it at the entryway and covered his ears as he ran to us.

However, we were expectantly disappointed as the bomb did not go off. Gunnar looked unhappy with himself " The phosphate must have been damp" Gunnar said looking down.

" Don't cry Gunnar" Ceaser said making fun of him. " Yeah you almost had an idea" Toal Road added with a smirk.

" It's ok Gunnar maybe next time" I said reassuringly and patted him on the shoulder. Gunnar didn't reply looking dejected, he handed Barney his lighter back.

Suddenly the entire enclosure started shaking and rumbling. Small fragments of rocks started raining down. The entryway where Gunnar had put his bomb started to collapse as a rock breaker mechanical machine rolled through.

A man with a weathered face and cigar in his mouth stepped out of the machine.

" I'm back!"