Part 12

We managed to get all of the village men out of the enclosure where the woman from the village waited outside.

Barney was talking to the man who had helped us out of the mine not to far away from where I stood with Lee saying goodbye to the men and women from the village.

A black car approached where Barney and Trench were talking and Church stepped out of the car. I was surprised normally the CIA kept their hands clean when it came to this kind of stuff. The team began walked towards where they were.

" I heard there was a party in town" Church said with a smirk looking at Barney. " Yeah well it's my party" Barney replied returning the smirk.

" Is he always this selfish?" Church asked looking at Trench. " Always" Trench said making Barney roll his eyes. A helicopter soon appeared and landed just thirty yards away.

" We have a location on where Vilian will be. We plan on ambushing him" Church announced to us as we got on to the helicopter. " Let's go!" Barneys ordered as we got onto the helicopter.

I sat down next to Hail and Gunnar in the plane while Trench and Barney continued talking. Apparently we were going to ambush Vilain while he transported the plutonium. We would stop him and then kill him and all his men. Vilain was going to try and get the Plutonium on a plane and get it out of here at the airport just north of where we were.

I reloaded my AR-15 and cleaned it to ensure it wouldn't jam.

Soon the helicopter landed and we all got out position our guns. Sure enough, a lane of trucks all carrying plutonium came rolling down the streets. The moment they came within 50 yearns of us we began shooting. The trucks veered trying to get out of the line of fire however only succeeded in crashing straight into the airport.

We quickly followed them in where dozens upon dozens of Vilians men were getting out of the trucks and opened fire on us.

I took cover behind one of the registration desks with Toal road on my left as we covered Barney, Trench, and Church as they made their way to where Vilain was. Barney looked murderous ready to rip Vilains face straight off.

I hopped out from behind the registration now shooting with my Barrettas at the men and made my way toward where Barney was. I knew he would want to fight Vilain alone but I still would watch his back. However, a man suddenly tackled me to the ground with a gun in hand and nearly shot me. But He must have forgotten that I still had arms because I brought the barrel of my gun to the side of his head and took a knife from my belt and rammed it into his throat.

I looked back up to see Barney disappearing as he sought to get Vilain at the air craft hanger and I quickly followed. Completely silent.

Barney killed off any men in his line of sight.

He was currently hiding behind a wall reloading watching his front when a man approached him silently from behind.

" Barney" I yelled out getting his attention as I shoot the man twice effectively killing.

Barney turned in surprise to see me " Ferris! What are you doing here?" Barney asked loudly almost sounding angry as he looked down at me.

" Watching your back!" I answered him.

"I'm going in there alone. Don't follow me no matter what.

Do you understand?" Barney explained a bit softer but I didn't want to answer. I really didn't want him to go in their alone.

" Do you understand?" Barney asked again a bit more sternly. I sighed looking down " Yes" I answered against my will. " If that door opens up and he comes out and I don't, you kill him" Barney ordered and I nodded.

He then swiftly left without another word and I took cover to watch him for him to come out of the room he just went into. He didn't come out for a while and I started to worry, Barney might have ordered me to stay out but that didn't mean I was going to listen. I was bout to go in there when I heard footsteps coming from the room. They got increasingly louder as whoever it was approached.

I rose my AR ready to shoot but Barney ended up walking out. He had a certain triumphant air around him now even if he wasn't smiling. I lowered my gun and sighed.

" Looking a little worry there Ferris" Barney said with a small smirk. " What? Was it bad to be worried about your life?" I asked managing a small smirk back. I noticed he had a black sack in his hand that had blood lazing out the side.I could only guess what was in there.

He chuckled and we walked out of that hanger. I felt so relieved that he was safe.

We met up with Church and Trench who looked a little beat up but not bad. " Did you win?" Trench asked with a small smile. " I think so" Barney said with a shrug but smiled back.

" Where's the proof" Trench asked.

" Heads up" Barney said throwing the sack on the ground that contained Vilains head. " Nice touch" Trench said as though proud.

" It is a nice tough. A little extreme. But nice" Church added.

Trench then looked at me " So you're the Reaper huh?" Trench asked and I nodded. " Onalways figured the Reaper would -be a man" I interrupted him knowing exactly what he was going to say. Trench didn't say anything after that.

"And as much as I hate to say this Bam-Bam, Now that we got control of the plutonium,that makes us even" Church said and then looked at me. " So Ferris you ready to go?" Church asked and I didn't reply immediately. I kind of forgot that when this was all done I would have to go back to working alone.

I looked at Barney who looked right back at me and I took a breath. " I think I might be leaving you for a while Church" I said and Barney smirked.

" Really? Finally found a home huh?" Church asked looking actually surprised.

I nodded my head in agreement " She will be safe with us Church" Barney assured. " She better be" Church said seriously but then smirked.

After that Trench left and Church showed us our new plane. Well it wasn't exactly new, and most likely deserved to be in a mueseum but it would get us home. The Expendables team then loaded the plane and we took off.

I sat up in the cock pit with Barney. " So Barns am I a part of your Expendables team now?" I asked questionably looking at him with a smirk.

Barney smiled softly as he controlled the plane handles. " You are certainly welcome here Ferris, you proved me wrong" Barney admired and I smiled triumphantly as I let my hair down. " I'm sorry what was that?" I asked wanting him to repeat that he was wrong.

" You heard me" Barney said smiling as we continued flying. I smiled and leaned back in the seat. I felt a warm feeling again. A welcoming feeling that spread throughout me.

I finally had family again.

( Cease your worries this is not the end, continue your reading and finish the story)