Part 1

( Quick note: This story is taking place in the second Expendables. Basically instead of Maggie being in this story it's going to be my OC. But don't worry I'm making my OC way different ok plus some different dialogue )

Barney pov

Barney left the bar where the other guys had been partying since they just finished another successful mission with everybody in full health. Barney on the other hand decided to leave the party after his talk with Billy.

He stepped onto his plane that had a certain homey feel to it. He took as he looked around thinking he was completely alone.

" Barney, Barney, Barney Ross" A rustic but familiar voice said seeming to come out of almost no where. Barney quickly turned and had a hand on the gun at his hip in just a split second. However over he relaxed once he saw it was just the leering face of Church who had somehow gotten onto his plane.

" What do you want Church?" Barney asked, he didn't really like Church much but he wasn't a guy to screw with that was for dang sure.

Church smiled creepily "Not too good on the memory category are you Barney?You made a deal with me, you gave me your word. And you end up blowing up half of Atlanta,punching holes and a bowie knife through a fellow C.I.A agent. Even if he was a dirtbag" Church told him blandly "But what breaks my heart is that you stole $5 million from me. And for all this patterned badness I coulda put you in the deepest darkest hole in gitmo. (Guantanamo)No sunlight!" Church added threateningly before Barney could reply.

" But I kept you out" Church ended.

" Ok that's great" Barney answered back dismally looking straight back at the balding man. Barney wondered what Church was getting at.

"Because I knew the day would come when you were going to pay me back" Church continued taking a step closer to Barney " Today is that day" He added.

Barney didn't react at first but figured that it was best to stay on the better side of Church and from what it sounded, Church may have been offering a new job.

" Keep talking" Barney said.

" A Chinese plane got shot down over mountains near a hell hole called Gazac" Church explained.

" Who shot it down?" Barney asked curiously with his eyebrows furrowed. "- Take a guess... Onboard that plane is a safe carrying something you don't need to know about.

All you need to know, is you can't let it fall into the wrong hands. Now you're going to go in there, and you're going to get the contents of that safe before anyone else, you're going to bring it to me." Church told him easily and to the point "Should be a walk in the park for you" Church ended with a smirk.

" Then we are even?" Barney asked.

" We will get there" Church answered stubbornly.

"The safe in that plane is very high tech, the code changes every 120 seconds.You use the wrong code... it blows" Church informed him. Barney rose a brow but said nothing. " So we need to get you - Woah woah what do you mean by we? Who are you working for?" Barney asked interrupting him.

" - That's none of your business. Let's just call it a host of corporations. We are sending along a pro who specialises

in this type of situation.Her name is Ferris Maguire" Church said.

" Wait! A woman?!?" Barney asked surprised and also in a distasteful tone.

" Yeah typically when someone refers to someone else by saying the word her that makes them female" Church explained in his typical stoic voice.

" Forget it" Barney answered quickly. He didn't want to have to be taking care of some girl while on this mission. No way!

" Oh believe me, she can handle herself. Ever heard of the lone mercenary that goes by the name of the Reaper? Well that's her" Church explained. That actually surprised Barney. He had heard about the Reaper, basically a mercenary that was practically a ghost who no arms or drug lord wanted after them. The Reaper always left a very bloody trail behind them. Barney never figured it would be a woman. But Barney still relented on having a woman on his team, he did not want that responsibility.

"But let me be clear. If anything happens to her, she gets hanged there, she gets hurt...She gets roughed up...if she doesn't come back in exactly the same condition she went in... you and your little gang of psychotic muts will never be seen again. And that, I promise you." Church said threateningly without blinking

Barney sighed " I don't make a very good babysitter" Barney answered back.

" Don't sell yourself short. You're going to make a very good babysitter" Church retorted and the place a piece of paper in Barneys hand. " Be there at 8" Church ended and then swiftly departed.

Barney nearly crushed the paper in his hand. Why on Earth did Church have to make him take care of a girl. Were there not better people for the job? She may have been known as the Reaper or whatever but it was a bad idea for a woman to come on this mission. Especially if she got captured or hurt.

Barney got off the plane and read the slip of paper that directed him to meet the girl Ferris underneath a bridge. He got onto his motorcycle and started driving there and thankfully there wasn't that much traffic. It was a relatively short trip though and he arrived about ten minutes early.

He sighed looking down as he waited. Still lamenting on the fact he was even having to meet this woman and take her on their mission.

He heard the sounds of a Harley motorcycle after waiting for just five minutes. Barney turned to look at the sounds and saw a Motorcycle most likely carrying the girl Ferris. The motorcycle was in beautiful condition and was a shiny ruby red color. It stopped just a few yards away from him. A female figured body wearing a black leather jacket and a helmet stepped off.

Barney still didn't even say anything. No acknowledgment or anything.

She then took off her helmet revealing something surprising. Ferris had wavy natural red hair and very high sculpted cheekbones. She had greenish blue eyes with long lashes. She was maybe 5 years younger than him and stood approximately '7 or 5'8. She also had a faded but noticeable scar that ran up the side of her neck and ended just at the base of her left cheek. It wasn't an ugly scar but it certainly looked like it must have hurt when she got it. He had to admit she was a very striking woman but he still didn't want to a have to take care of her.

" Hi, I'm Ferris Maguire" She announced.