Untitled Part 5

( Wattpad won't let me fix the chapter name, I apologize)

Timeskip to after we landed

I was walking along side Billy but we didn't talk all that much. He was so far the friendliest out of all of them. I mean I wasn't looking for a friend but I would rather walk with him that with Gunnar.

We were currently walking towards the transponder location where I would get the documents that I needed. They were about a plutonium mine that was hidden but Barney and his team didn't know that.

We were approaching a steep hill when Barney suddenly turned around " Hey Billy the kid" Barney said using his nickname. " Yes sir?" Billy answered looking up at attention. "Today's your lucky day you get to take point" Barney ordered. "My pleasure sir!" And he took off in a fast paced of up the steep hill with his sniper gun on him. I was a fair way impressive that he was able to run like that with that extra weight.

"Impressive" Lee said watching Billy run. I was now just ten feet behind them so I could hear most of what they were saying. "Remember when you could do that?"Lee asked Barney with a small smirk.

"No, do you?" Barney Answered back

" I could blow him away if i needed to..." Lee said back but not very confidently. " Oh Really? Look down. See what I see? Short legs" Barney told him blandly.

"Thousand bucks you can't catch him" Barney continued.

I rolled my eyes with a small smile, theses guys were such characters. Especially Barney, he seemed like a dark closed off guy but maybe there was something else there.

Something different.

About 20 minutes later we came up upon the wreckage of the plane.

" Looks like someone had a bad day" Ceaser said looking at the plane wreckage. " Yeah, You guys go right and Billy take a vantage point ok. Ferris... come with me and Lee" Barney ordered sounding cautious about the last order. I nodded and went with them.

When we got into the inside of the plane we saw the decaying bodies of whoever had been flying. I was no stranger to death and the sight had hardly any effect. It just smelt bad.

" There's fur in the hand. These guys were alive until the wolves got to them" Gunnar claimed pointing towards the hand of one of the deceased people.

I didn't pay attention to that instead walked over to a large compartment like space and squatted down. It looked like it was the safe. " Is this it?" Barney asked.

I nodded my head yes " Yes this is it" I said out loud looking back up at him and taking out my small black portable laptop that I would use to break the code. It had to large doors that would need to be pull back.

" Caesar! I need you here! Grab a hold of this thing, I think

its spring loaded" Barney ordered and Caesar moved to my left while Barney was on my right. The two both got in position to pry the door open

" Lee, hook it on. Now on the count of three,let's pull it back. Ready? 1,2,3" Barney said and the strained to pull the door open and I quickly dived into the small compartment and hook my computer up to the safe. " Christ we cannot hold this" Ceaser yelled out obviously strained. As soon as I started typing a timer went off threatening to explode in just minute and half.

" Ferris hurry!" Barney yelled also strained.

"Something's wrong!" I announced fearfully as I continued typing. I now had fives codes to get through and each got harder as I continued. " What?!" Barney asked tensely.-

"The explosive timer is triggered" I Told them while continuing to work. " How long?" he asked.

"54 seconds" I said and finally broke through. The third code. "If we leave now, we'll make it" Ceaser added. "Ferris , let it go!" Barney ordered but I refused "No, i can do it" Retorted not willing to give up. I still had time, even if it was just seconds.

"COME ON FERRIS!" Barney yelled.

I was finally on the fifth code and worked as fast as my little fingers would let me. " I'm slipping" Caesar yelled out " If you slip she will be cut in half don't let go. She can not die!" Barney yelled back. I had just ten second left and they seemed to rush past me.

I finally got the password and finished and hit the enter button frantically and suddenly small black box popped out that held the files. " Got it!" I yelled and pulled myself out of the small compartment with the box in hand. I was breathing heavily as both Caesar and Barney let go of the doors.

" I'm sorry it's important I get this" I explained standing back up and started to calm my heart rate.

" You got guts, no common sense, but guts" Barney said looking straight at me while also breathing heavily. I think I will have to take that as a compliment.

" Billy? Come down we got the case"Barney ordered through his com link. But there was no reply.

" That woman is crazy" Caesar said to Toal while massaging one of his buff arms.

" Aren't you just a little curious as to what's in that case?" Lee asked Barney as we left that plane in our new search for Billy. " Nah, I just want Church off of our backs" Barney said back nodding his head no.