Epilogue

Zayn's Pov:

Married. Me. Me, Zayn Malik is married. Even after five years I still have to pinch myself just to remember this isn't a dream. Everyday when I wake up beside Niall I say those words to myself, I'm married and this is real. I'd loved him for so long. I'd wanted him from a distance but never thought I could have him. I settled for his bestfriend, Josh. I didn't not love him. I just loved him in a different way. My heart always screamed for Niall but my mind kept reminding me I wasn't good enough.

It was a moment of desire. It was a moment of raging hormones, In that moment everything crashed down and it was just Niall and I. Neither of us thought about it. We didn't stop for a second to think. When our lips met it was like a fire burning strong that nobody could stop or control. We had sex and after that I didn't know how I could go on and not have him again. It wasn't just about sex. It wasn't about just being wanted. I'd wanted him for so long. I'd dreamt of being with him, I didn't know how I'd go on after having him for real. It was selfish but at the time I didn't care about anyone else, I only cared that there was a chance he wanted me too, He did.

We couldn't keep away from eachother and my love grew and grew to the point where I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. Niall was always to good for me. He always deserved something better something more, I didn't understand why but he only wanted me, I was selfish in only caring about that. We hurt Josh and that's something I'll never forgive myself for. The only part about falling inlove with Niall I'm sorry about is hurting Josh in the process. It took time. It took a lot of time, But Josh forgave us. When the hurt became something he could bare he saw how we loved eachother. He saw that we didn't do this to spite him. He saw that we fell inlove and that was all. Josh moved on. He met someone and they moved in together. He took his love for drums further and now he's making a living from it.

"Hey what you doing in here? We've gotta get to Liam's" I heard Niall's voice from the doorway, I lifted my head from the bed.

"Just needed a lay down" I replied, I then held up an arm signalling for Niall to come and join me.

"No we have to go, come on" Niall stated, I groaned.

"Five minutes? Please" Niall sighed and began walking towards the bed.

"I know your five minutes" Niall said but he still laid down beside me, I exhaled as I held him closer to me, Niall laid his head on my chest and laid a gentle kiss against my neck. "What you thinking of?" He asked.

"How lucky I am. How I can't believe we got married and moved into this house, I just can't believe how lucky I am" I replied, Niall nodded.

"Five years and you still can't believe it? Should I be flattered or concerned?" Niall teased, I chuckled softly and kissed his forehead.

"I know I say it alot, And you hate it when I do but, I don't deserve you" I looked into Niall's eyes. "I don't know what i did to make you fall inlove with me. I don't know what I did right to deserve your love" I whispered as I kissed his lips, Niall hummed.

"Everytime you say this, I give you the same response. I love you. We can't help who we fall inlove with. Sometimes we fall inlove with the people we shouldn't but that doesn't make us a bad person, it makes us human" Niall ran his thumb across my cheek. "Hurting Josh was the bad thing we did but we did it for the right reasons" Niall explained.

"I know, I wouldn't change what happened hurting Josh I would, But not falling inlove with you. That was the best and most right thing I've ever done" I said, Niall smiled as he took hold of my hand, I watched closely as he played with the ring on my finger.

"I love you. You belong in my world Zayn you always have" Niall said softly as he kissed my lips, I returned the kiss gently cupping the back of his head. No mater how long passes. No matter how many years we stay together, Everytime he says I belong in his world, It still sends shivers down my spine.

"I love you too" I whispered against his lips, Niall smiled and kissed me softly. "Should we cancel dinner? Just stay here? Shut the world out" I said.

"Just like old times?" Niall asked, I smiled slightly and nodded my head.

"Just like old times" I repeated.

"Liam'll kill us you know that right?" Niall questioned, I smirked.

"Long as he kills us together it's all good with me" I replied,Niall chuckled.

"You send it" He said before laying back down on my chest, I pulled my phone from my pocket and sent the text, I quickly turned the phone off and placed it on the side table, I then placed my arms tightly around my husband.

"Search your heart. Search your soul. When you find me there you search no more. Don't tell me it's not worth trying for. You can't tell me it's not worth dying for. You know it's true everything I do, I do it for you" Niall hummed as I spoke. "Take me as I am. Take my life. I would give it all, I would sacrifice. Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for. I can't help it there's nothing I wan't more. You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you"

"Our wedding song" Niall commented, I nodded my head.

"You can't tell me it's not worth trying for. I can't help it there's nothing I want more" I whispered.

"I would fight for you. I'd lie for you. Walk the wire for you" Niall added.

"I'd die for you" We both whispered together before kissing once again.

"I love you, I love you so much" I exclaimed.

"I love you too, I always have. You belong in my world Zayn" Niall said, I smiled.

"Say it again" I whispered, Niall moved closer to me.

"You belong in my world" Niall repeated as he kissed me, I ran my fingers through his hair and bit my lip. "What you thinking?" Niall asked, I looked into his eyes. I could talk to him about anything, I knew that, I'd always known that.

"On our wedding day we said forever. My sisters pregnant and I know that's the next step. I want us to have a baby, A child" I said, Niall stayed silent for a moment.

"I want everything with you. I wouldn't have married you if I didn't want a family or a future. I think maybe we should start with a puppy? Get used to that shitting around the house before a baby" Niall commented, I chuckled.

"So soon?" I asked, Niall nodded his head.

"Soon" He repeated, I smiled brightly and kissed Niall's lips passionately, Niall hummed against my lips before taking hold of my hips and pulling me ontop of him.

Niall is the certain of my world. He's the man I love and he loves all the things about me that I hate. I don't know why he loves me, I only know that he does and everyday I wake up with him although I don't believe it, I'm grateful. I love him with every piece of my heart and I'll continue to love him until the day I die, I'll even love him long after that. Niall belongs in my world and I belong in his. That's always been our thing and it's always going to be our thing.