Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter hope you like it leave me your feedback

Niall's Pov:

I quickly helped Zayn to his feet before pulling him into the bedroom, I laid him down on the bed before rushing off to grab a bucket of water and wash cloth. I then rushed back into the bedroom and sat Zayn up.

"What happened?" I asked as I inspected his cuts.

"Nothing" He replied, I scoffed.

"Zayn that's not nothing! Your busted open and don't even think of telling me you fell down because unless the bin grew a pair of arms and legs and bashed your skull in your cuts wouldn't be like that!" I hit back before pulling off his jacket. 

"Josh's college friends done it" He mumbled, I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm going to kill him!" I shouted before standing up Zayn looked at me. 

"Can you at least clean me up before you go and commit murder?" He asked, I chuckled before sitting back down and gently running the wet cloth over his cuts. 

"What did they do?" I questioned. 

"Jumped me, Told me this is what I get for breaking Josh's heart, They said you would get the same, I couldn't let that happen" He mumbled.

"So you got in a fight with them?" I asked, Zayn sighed before nodding his head. I rolled my eyes, I then quickly cleaned him up trying my best to clean up every single cut, Some of them were still bleeding and they wouldn't stop, I sighed before getting to my feet. 

"What are you doing?" Zayn asked. 

"Ending this once and for all!" I shouted before walking out the door, Zayn quickly threw on a new t-shirt before following me out. I didn't care what happened now something had to give and someone has to put a stop to this. 

"Josh open the fucking door!!" I shouted as I banged ruthlessly on his front door.

"Go away!" He shouted at the other side of the door.

"Josh open the door otherwise I'll fucking break it down!" I yelled, Moments later the door was opened but it wasn't by Josh it was Liam.

"Niall I think you sh-" 

"I'm not fucking going anywhere!" I yelled as I walked past him, Seconds later Zayn followed behind me but he kept his head down. 

"Who the hell do you think you are! What fucking gives you the right to go around getting people beat up!" I yelled, Josh looked at me like I was crazy. 

"What are you going on about?" He asked. 

"I'm going on about this" I yelled as I pulled Zayn's face upwards to show the state of him. 

"What happened to you?" Liam asked as he rushed over to Zayn.

"He got attacked! Got the life beat out of him!" I yelled, Liam's eyes widened as he rushed to get the first aid kid. 

"Wh- Niall I had nothing to do with it" Josh replied. 

"They were your friends! You find out were together and now he looks like he's had seven shades of shit smashed out him!" I shouted, Josh stood up. 

"Niall you know me better then that! I'd never get somebody beaten up no matter how much I hate them! This it has nothing to do with me!" Josh said, I sighed.

"Then why would they go after Zayn, Look at him Josh he's been battered" I replied, Josh sighed. 

"I know, Look they probably went after him when I told them about him cheating on me, But I swear I had nothing to do with it" He exclaimed, I looked over to Zayn who nodded his head. 

"He's telling the truth" He said before wincing as Liam dabbed one of his cuts. 

"You two need to sort it out, Josh you and Niall are best friends, You've known eachother since you were little kids, Josh Niall never meant to hurt you, But you of all people should know you can't control who you fall inlove with" Liam explained, I smiled thankfully at him. 

"I never meant to hurt you Josh, It's never been what I wanted" I exclaimed, Josh sighed. 

"I don't blame you Niall, You make Zayn happy that's obvious and anyone can see it, It just hurts me to know you kept it from me, Your my best friend Niall" Josh whispered, I sighed before walking over to him.

"I'm sorry Josh I really am, But I love Zayn, I'd never want to hurt you not ever, But I can't help who I love, I'm not asking you to forgive me straight away just please try" I pleaded. 

"In time I will get over it, It's just going to take time Niall" He replied, I nodded my head, Josh then opened his arms and I quickly rushed into them hugging him. 

Zayn's Pov:

Luckily no damage was fully done to me, No broken bones or anything just a few bruises and cuts that will heal in time. I decided to not press charges against them, Niall didn't agree with my decision but ultimately it was my decision to make. Liam he was amazing, Out of everyone he was the only one who looked past the cheating and saw the love underneath. No things with Josh wouldn't heal over night, No we wouldn't go back to normal straight away but at least he agreed to try. I know he's still hurting and I can't take back what I done but, He's willing to try that's all I can ask for right now. Before me and Niall left his place Josh asked to speak to me alone. I nodded my head before walking into the kitchen with him.

"I really had no idea about it Zayn, If I did I never would have let them do it" He said, I nodded my head before hugging him. 

"I know Josh" I said. 

"You really love him don't you?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"More then anything, I know it's not ideal and I hurt you but I love Niall, If I could change it so you wouldn't hurt I would but I can't" I explained, Josh nodded. 

"I understand" He said. 

"One day you will find a guy who's perfect for you and who loves you in everyway you want, That guy will be worth the wait Josh trust me" I exclaimed, Josh smiled before nodding his head. 

"Maybe one day things will go back to how they were" He replied, I nodded my head.

"One day it will we all just need to let the pain pass through our systems" I replied, Josh smiled before ruffling my hair, I chuckled before walking out the room and back up to Niall. 

"Let's go home" He said before taking my hand and walking out the door, I smiled to myself everything me and Niall wanted we finally got, Were finally able to express our love for eachother and I couldn't be more grateful.