Chapter Two

Hey guys, So I know this chapters really short but I'm not here until tonight and I wanted to give you guys a little something, So here it is, Hope you like it leave me your feedback. 

Also check out 'ishipziall' She's started up a ziall story and shes an amazing person.

Niall's Pov:

I woke up the next morning, Guilt flooding through me, I needed someone to tell me last night didn't happen. I needed someone to tell me I didn't have sex with my best friends boyfriend. I sighed lifting the covers up to see my naked body laying there, Great so it did happen! What the hell am I supposed to do? Go straight up and tell him, hey Josh so last night I fucked your boyfriend but it was a heat of the moment thing. I inhaled a deep breath before chucking the sheets off me, There was no way I could tell him it would break him, Besides it was a one time thing, It wouldn't be happening ever again. At some point today I knew I would have to get up and face Josh and even Zayn so I stood up, Chucked on my clothes from last night and left my bedroom. 

Josh was out in the kitchen making himself and Zayn some tea. Zayn was sitting there on the couch smoking one of his cigarettes, Shit! I would need to shower Zayn's scent would be all over me! Mine and Zayn's eyes met for a brief second, he smirked at me winking before quickly looking away, Oh how I would love to punch that stupid smirk off his face!

"Niall! Do you want some tea?" Josh asked, I looked at him before shaking my head no, I then left the room heading straight to the bathroom, I had to get Zayn's scent off me. I had to get the reminder of last night off me. I walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror feeling nothing but utter disgust, How could I do that to Josh? Was I really that weak? Why didn't I just say no? I've never been the type of person to let passion take over so why was it any different last night? I then pulled my shirt from my body sitting there was a small love bite, Great how the fuck am I supposed to hide this! Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Zayn's body slipped in, He then locked the door behind him. 

"Get the fuck out" I spat. 

"Do you really have to be so damn obvious?" Zayn said irritation clearly filling his voice.

"Well I'm sorry that I actually have a heart, That makes me feel bad for dirty little mistakes" I spat. 

"Is that what last night was? A dirty little mistake?" He asked moving closer to me. 

"What else would it be? Your dating my best friend and we fucked so I call that a mistake. What would you call it?" I questioned. 

"I'd call it real hot" Zayn replied while pushing me backwards. 

"Where's Josh?" I asked.

"Gone to the supermarket" Zayn replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Good" I replied, "Now I can say whatever I like. Get the fuck away from me! How the hell can you act so normal around him?! We had fucking sex last night and your sitting there as if we did nothing wrong!" I exclaimed. 

"If it was wrong you would have never done it, Incase you forgot Niall you was sober and so was I, We both knew what we were doing and neither one of us stopped it. Those moans that slipped from both our lips wasn't fake, They were very much real" Zayn said calmly. 

"Last night was a mistake" I stated. 

"A mistake that we both enjoyed" Zayn whispered into my ear. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked feeling my self control slipping slowly away. 

"Maybe I want to? Maybe I'm attracted to you. Maybe I want you just as much as you want me" Zayn whispered brushing his lips against mine. 

"Last night was a mistake, And it's never going to happen again" I said through gritted teeth, Zayn chuckled before kissing me, His lips were so soft and moist I couldn't help but kiss back. We pushed our bodies closer together, Zayn gently pushing me further against the wall, He then began to grind our bodies together causing me to moan into his mouth, Which allowed him to slide his tongue in. I pushed my tongue forcefully against his. We heard the front door opening signaling that Josh was back, We quickly pulled apart making ourselves look as natural as possible. 

"It was just sex nothing more, And it won't be happening again!" I repeated. 

"Our dirty little secret" Zayn whispered before walking out. 

I didn't want this. I didn't want to hurt Josh, But something deep inside me knew I wouldn't be able to resist Zayn. He had this charm that I couldn't explain or understand no matter how much I wanted to, Zayn knew the hold he had over me.