Chapter Nineteen

Heya guys, So here's the very last chapter of the story, I want to say thank you to everyone who's read this story, I had no idea so many of you would like it so thank you very much! 

Also guys check out NiamPayneForever she's an amazing person and she also writes amazing stories so check them out guys :)

Song used below is Everything I Do, I Do It For You. 

Niall's Pov:

Who would have thought this eh? Who would have thought I would be engaged to Zayn? I didn't think he was the type, I knew he was capable of love but never of making a life time commitment to a person. Goes to show never judge a book by it's cover. Myself and Zayn agreed we didn't want a massive wedding. We didn't want a big deal to be made of it we just wanted to get married as soon as possible. We booked out a small church asked a handful of people and left Louis and Harry to sort the after party. Maybe it wasn't our best idea but they insisted and it would be rude not to. After Zayn proposed to me I went out and brought him an engagement ring, I know were not exactly doing this the right way, But when have we ever done the right thing? 

Zayn asked his long time friend from Bradford to be his best man, I of course asked Liam. Reason being he was the only person who didn't judge us, He understood that our relationship wasn't about sex it was about love. It took us a while to tell Josh. I didn't want it to seem like we were shoving it in his face. Of course when we told him he wasn't happy but he put on a fake smile. I sighed as I looked in the mirror, The morning of the wedding was here and I had butterflies deep in the pit of my stomach. I knew Zayn was going to look absolutely perfect! How could I compete with that? I groaned loudly as I kicked a chair. 

"What's wrong?" Liam asked as he walked into the room holding my tie. 

"I'm nervous" I mumbled as I dropped down on the bed, Liam chuckled. 

"I'd think you were inhuman if you wasn't" Liam stated, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

"Nerves on the big day are normal mate" Liam assured me, I sighed.

"What if something goes wrong?" I questioned. 

"Don't think of what could go wrong, Think of what's gone right, The boy you love asked you to marry him, Most people wait a lifetime for this to happen, Zayn loves you, Today is about you guys it's not a time for you to be worrying about what could go wrong" Liam explained, I sighed before nodding my head.

"Thanks mate, For everything you've done, For not judging me or Zayn, Or turning your back on us" I replied. 

"I'm not going to pretend what you did was right because it wasn't, But you love eachother, No force in the world can stop two people when there inlove" Liam said, I smiled before standing up and hugging him, Liam returned the hug before sitting me down in a chair and styling my hair. 

The wedding was perfect, It was nothing special, But it was perfect to me. The only thing that mattered about today was Zayn saying ' I do' and he did, He said it with no doubt, His eyes were full of positivity it made me melt right there. The only downside was Josh didn't show up. I mean I didn't expect him to, But part of me sort of wished he did. The car ride to the after party venue was quiet. Zayn must have thought I was tired because he didn't push at me to talk. The party was amazing, Lou and Haz went all out to make everything special. 

"Thank you for this boys" I said as I pulled them both into a hug, They nodded before looking to Zayn.

"You better look after him" Harry warned.