Chapter Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter, It's a little short but sorry about that, Really hope you like it. Leave me your feedback. 

Niall's Pov:

I couldn't believe how fast things escalated with Zayn. We used to be able to go without touching eachother, However now we can't. We crave eachothers touches, Kisses, Caresses, We crave to have our bodies close. I didn't feel guilty anymore, I felt bad for keeping such a secret from Josh, I felt bad for hurting him, Betraying his trust, But I couldn't tell him, No matter how much I wanted to I couldn't hurt him. It never truly registered to me, That one day one of us whether it's me, Zayn or Josh, One day one of us would be left broken. This thought never registered to me while I was in Zayn's arms, It never registered to me at all until now. See I was talking to Josh without even knowing it he made me feel guilty for all my actions, He made me feel guilty for caring maybe even for loving Zayn. 

"Hey Niall?" Josh said one afternoon.

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"It's mine and Zayn's anniversary soon. I want to do something really special for him, Can you help me?" He asked, My heart melted.

"I don't think I'm the best person to do that" I replied. 

"Niall, I know you don't get along as much, But please? I really love him Niall, I want to make this special I want to show him that there's more to our love then just sex" He said. 

"Cook him a meal" I replied sighing. "Then take him for a romantic walk in the park lay under the stars and cuddle with him" I mumbled, Imagining me and Zayn doing that very same thing. 

"You think he'll like it?" Josh asked, I nodded my head. "Thank you Niall! Thank you so much" Josh exclaimed before pulling me into a tight embrace, I hugged him back feeling more guilt take over my body then ever before, I couldn't continue this with Zayn, I couldn't hurt Josh, I had to end it. 

I found myself outside Zayn's front door a few hours later. He gave me his address if I ever needed a place to go, He called it our love nest, It was a place we could both go and cuddle without the fear of someone walking in on us. I knocked on the door taking a deep breath, I was dead set on ending this affair, I wasn't going to hurt Josh not anymore. Zayn answered the door.

"Nialler" He said, A massive grin spreading across his face, He grabbed my hand pulling me into the apartment closing the door behind us, He then pulled me into a tight embrace. "I missed you" He whispered, More pain shot through my body. 

"Zayn, Don't" I mumbled pushing him away, I looked at him to see confusion and slight hurt in his eyes. 

"Nialler, What's wrong? What's happened? Has someone said something? Has someone hurt you? I swear to god if anybody's touched you I'll rip there fucking limbs out!" Zayn stated, This caused me to smile slightly. 

"No one's hurt me Zi" I said taking a hold of one of his hands. 

"Then what's wrong? And don't lie to me Niall, I can see it in your eyes. Somethings bothering you" He exclaimed. 

"We can't do this Zi, We can't continue living this lie" I mumbled.

"What lie?" He asked. 

"The lie of you and me. We can't do this we can't hurt Josh, I can't hurt him" I replied. 

"And what about me? You can't hurt Josh but you can hurt me?" Zayn questioned, I shook my head walking towards him. 

"That's not what I meant. Josh is your boyfriend and me and you are messing around behind his back, I can't go on doing it Zi, I care for you, I really do, And I want you" Zayn pulled my body up against his grazing our lips together, "God I want you so badly, But I can't" I said. 

"Say it like you mean it" Zayn whispered staring intensely into my eyes. 

"It was a beautiful mistake" I mumbled.

"It happened more then once. A mistake is one time, More then once, well it's fate" Zayn whispered back. 

"I've made many mistakes" I said. 

"Tell me you don't want me Niall. Tell me you don't feel butterflies everytime we touch. Tell me your insides don't ache when we ain't together. Tell me when we make love you feel nothing. Tell me it's just dirty meaningless sex, That it means nothing to you, Because it means everything to me, Tell me it means nothings to you Niall, Then I'll walk away, I'll leave you alone" Zayn stated. 

"I-i-i can't" I replied. 

"All of this is out of our hands Nialler. We can't stop whats happening. I don't want to hurt Josh anymore then you do, But I can't let you go. Call me selfish call me anything you want, But I can't let you go, I can't watch you be in the arms of somebody who's not me, God Niall, Don't you see? Don't you see what I'm trying to tell you" Zayn cried out, I shook my head not wanting to hear the words. 

"Don't say it Zayn. If you say it I won't be able to walk away" I replied tears streaming down my face. 

"I'm falling helplessly inlove with you Niall, Tell me you feel the same please" Zayn pleaded, I didn't reply, I physically couldn't. So I lunged forward connecting mine and Zayn's lips together, I kissed him with every ounce of passion I had inside my body. 

"Just hang in there Niall. Just a little longer. We can't hurt Josh we need to go about this easily so nobody get's hurt. Just please hang in there with me Niall. Give me time and I'll make it right, I swear. Don't leave me" Zayn said. 

"I never could, I'm in way to deep now" I replied. 

"I love you Niall" Zayn whispered. 

"I love you Zayn" I replied. For the first time we didn't have sex we just cuddled and kissed whispering sweet nothings into eachothers ears. We were falling inlove and it was out of our hands, We can't stop this even though it's the right thing to do. This all happened with one small glance. 

"I feel like a complete asshole. I'm hurting Josh, But that doesn't matter to me. What matters more is that I'm hurting you, I don't belong in this world Niall, I cause nothing but pain. All I care about is myself" Zayn said resting his head against mine. 

"Maybe. Maybe you are causing pain. I am too. Maybe you don't belong in this world Zi, But you belong in mine, And you always will".