Chapter Eleven

Heya guys so this chapters pretty short and boring but it's all apart of the next chapter where there will be loads of drama! Hope you like it leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

"So how are you going to break the news to him?" Niall asked the following day. 

"I don't know, I guess I'm just going to be honest with him, Tell him I've fallen inlove with someone else, That I couldn't control it, And there's no connection with us anymore, Then I'm going to tell him your the person I'm inlove with" I replied, Niall sighed. "I thought this is what you wanted?" I asked. 

"It is, It's just, Why does it have to be so hard? Why does one person have to get hurt?" Niall asked, I sighed walking over to him, I took him in my arms before replying. 

"It's life Nialler, Life's unfair but if we want to be together it's what we have to do" I replied, Niall sighed before agreeing, I kissed him gently before speaking. "Listen I don't want you there Niall, Things might turn ugly, I don't want you in harms way so please just leave it to me?" I said, Niall sighed but nodded his head in agreement, I left half an hour later bracing myself for the backlash of what was about to come. 

I walked into Josh's home an hour later, Josh rushed into my arms the minute the door was closed. 

"Where the hell have you been! I've been fucking worried sick!" Josh yelled causing me to sigh, I hugged him not speaking. "Where have you been Zayn? I've needed you so much, I thought something had happened, I thought you was dead!" Josh yelled while punching me. 

"I'm sorry, I just needed some time away that's all, But Josh we need to talk, It's really important" I said, Josh shook his head. 

"Can't it wait till next week? I get my exam results then, I don't want anything else to worry about" Josh exclaimed, I sighed. "Zayn these results are really important to me, Please!" He said, I sighed before nodding my head. 

"Next week then" I mumbled as Josh wrapped his arms tightly around me, Niall was going to eat me alive. 

"What do you mean you didn't fucking tell him! For god sake Zayn! You said you was going to fucking tell him!" Niall yelled. 

"I know, But Ni you didn't see the look in his eyes, It's one more week that's it" I said trying to plead with Niall. 

"Another week of fucking lying! Zayn I can't take it anymore!" 

"He said he doesn't need the added pressure! What did you want me to do Niall! Tell him I love his best friend while he's stressing over his future!" I yelled back, Niall sighed before shaking his head. 

"And the longer you leave it, The more he's going to think he has a future with you, Your letting him hold onto you when he knows he's losing you, We can't keep dragging him on Zayn" Niall exclaimed. 

"I know" I said walking over to Niall, "Look next week he get's his results, And next week all this ends, But I can't break his heart when he's worried as it is, Would you if you was in my shoes?" I asked, Niall sighed before shaking his head. 

"It's one more week Nialler then were free" I said, Niall nodded his head before he hugged me tightly, I sighed hugging him back, We then sat back on the couch and cuddled for a while. 

"Come away with me?" Niall said, I looked at him confused. 

"You mean run away?" I asked. 

"No I mean come away with me for the weekend. Josh is going home to see his family, It's the perfect chance for us to get away, We can go where nobody knows us, We won't have to hide a thing, Or worry about people walking in on us, Come on Zayn please?" Niall pleaded, I sighed before nodding my head. 

"Ok, But you have to promise me something Niall" I said, Niall looked at me with a questioning look.

"Tonight at Harry and Louis party you have to stay out of trouble, Josh is there and I won't be able to protect you with him around Ni, So please, Stay away from any kind of danger, I don't want a repeat of last time" I said, Niall nodded his head. 

Me and Zayn had no idea just how much drama tonight would bring, We had no idea of the fights that awaited us, No idea of the tears we would be crying, We had no idea how far we would both be pushed, But one thing we knew is we loved eachother and we was going to stick together no matter what happened. This all started as a meaningless one night stand, But it's turned into love. An uncontrollable love of fire that continues burning even on the coldest of nights, And tonight wouldn't be any different.