Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I awoke the next morning with a gut wrenching feeling in the pit of my stomach. Last night I stopped some drunken bastard from touching Niall, I beat him within an inch of his life infront of all the people at Lou's and Hazza'z anniversary party, I then completely ignored Josh to focus on Niall. I then brought Niall home and made endless love to him, Josh never even crossed my mind. Did I regret it or feel bad? Never! I'd do it all again if it meant Niall would be safe in my arms where he belongs. 

I smiled lovingly as I watched Niall sleep. It's pretty fucked up how all this started but, I wouldn't change any of it and I'd never go back.If I did I wouldn't have Niall, I couldn't be without him not again. I sighed before pulling Niall close to me, I then kissed his forehead and climbed out of bed. I'd have to face Josh sooner or later, So I may aswell get it over and done with. I chucked on my jeans, shirt and basic trainers. I then wrote Niall a note so he would know where I was incase he woke up. 

'Babe I've gone to see Josh, I would have woken you but you looked so peaceful, I won't be long stay at the apartment until I get back. 

I love you baby

Zayn xxxxx'

I drove to Josh's apartment and used my key to get in. Once inside Josh shot to his feet giving me a dirty look. 

"Where the hell have you been?!" He shouted. 

"Looking after Niall" I replied simply. Josh rolled his eyes. 

"What the hell was you playing at last night! You ruined Harry and Louis party!" He asked, I rolled my eyes. 

"I really don't care, Someone had to help Niall" I argued back. 

"He wasn't in any danger! The boy was having a laugh" Josh said, Anger began running through my body.

"Having a fucking laugh! Are you having a fucking laugh! You call forcing yourself on someone! Touching them, and pushing your body all up on there's a fucking laugh! Because I call it sexual harassment!" I shouted.

"You still had no right to hit him!" Josh argued.

"What was I supposed to do? Watch him fucking rape Niall!" I yelled the metal images filing my head building my anger up even more. Josh looked taken back by my reaction. 

"When did you become so protective of him?" He asked. 

"When did you stop?! Someone needed to fucking help him! I refuse to sit there and watch someone hurt him!" I replied.

"Where is he?" Josh asked. 

"My place" I said. 

"He spent the night?" 

"So?" I said. 

"Where did he sleep?" He replied. 

"My bed with me, What the fuck is this Josh 20 questions". I replied sarcastically. 

"Bring him back" He exclaimed. 

"No, He;s staying with me, Where I can look after him" I replied sternly.

"You love him don't you?" Josh mumbled. 

"Yeah I do and nobody is stopping that not even you". I said before walking to the door. "I'm sorry Josh but I can't control what my heart wants". I said before walking out the door. I sighed before climbing in my car and driving back to my apartment. It wasn't meant to happen like that.

"Niall!" I yelled as I walked through the door. I smiled to myself and walked into the living room. Niall sat there in one of my shirts and his black boxers. He also had my laptop placed on his lap.

"It didn't go to well with Josh then?" He said, I raised my eyebrow at him. "He texted me" Niall added.

"What he say?" I asked taking a seat beside him.

"Nothing bad, He wants me to meet him" Niall explained. I shook my head. 

"Wait until everything has calmed down Niall, He know I love you, So when he finds out we've been together there's no knowing what he will do". I said, Niall nodded his head in agreement.

"I thought the same, Which is why I booked us some tickets for a weekend away in Ireland, I rented out this little cottage it's beautiful there Zi". Niall reveled, I grinned before kissing him.

"Thank you Zi" He said. 

"What for?" I asked. 

"Not lying anymore". Niall replied.

"Trust me Nialler, Nothing makes me more happier then to know I don't have to hide my love anymore" I explained.

"You belong in my world Zayn Malik" He said. 

"And you belong in my world and my heart Niall" I replied, Niall smiled before closing my laptop and laying his body beside mine.

"I love you babe" He said.

"I love you too baby" I replied.

Whatever happens now, Whatever people think, It won't change a thing. Me and Niall we love eachother that's all that matters. No matter what I'm not sorry and I never will be, And Niall feels the exact same way.