Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story. Hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Also I'd like to say thank you to IBarfDoubleRainbows because she made an amazing new cover for the story, So to say thank you this chapter if for her :).

Niall's Pov:

I can't believe Zayn done that! What the hell was he thinking reacting like that when Josh was around! I saw the look of confusion and wonder in his eyes when Zayn kicked off, Before I knew it the boy was on the ground bleeding and Zayn was carrying me from the club, He carried me out to his car before seating me on the bonnet. 

"Niall are you ok?" He asked while his hands roamed all over my body.

"I'm fine, But what the hell was you thinking! Josh was standing right there!" I exclaimed. 

"I don't care! He had his hands all over you what did you expect me to do? Stand there and watch!" Zayn replied.

"Yeah that's exactly what I expect you to do" I said, Zayn rolled his eyes before cupping my cheek.

"Well I'm sorry but I can't do that" He whispered before pressing his forehead to mine, I then pulled him into a hug. 

"Come on I'll take you back to mine" Zayn said. 

"What about Josh?" I questioned.

"He's my last concern right now" He replied, I sighed before jumping off the bonnet of the car, I then climbed into the car. Zayn jumped in after me, He then took of his jacket and wrapped it around my shivering body, During the rush to get out the club I forgot to grab my jacket. He then started up the car and we took off out the parking lot. 

I must have fallen asleep in the car because the next thing I knew I was in Zayn's bed wrapped up with the warm blankets. I sighed before rolling over to see him laying beside me. 

"Tell me it was a dream?" I said, Zayn knew what I meant because he sighed. 

"I can't" He replied.

"Why did you do it? With Josh and everyone standing right there?" I asked. 

"I just couldn't take it, He had his hands all over you. No ones aloud to touch you like that apart from me, Then I saw the fear in your eyes, That's when something snapped, I had to protect you, Nothing else mattered apart from saving you" Zayn explained, I sighed before speaking. 

"Your an idiot, But I love you". 

"I love you too" Zayn replied before leaning over and kissing me, I kissed back before pulling his body ontop of mine, Zayn pulled away and our eyes met in an intense gaze, Zayn broke the gaze and re-connected our lips, No words needed to be spoken, We both knew what we wanted. 

We kissed lovingly for a few more moments before Zayn pulled away and began to pull my shirt off, I lifted my arms allowing him to do so, Once the shirt was off and thrown somewhere on the floor Zayn began to leave gentle kisses down my body and along my neck, I stopped him before repeating his action of shedding the shirt and leaving gentle kisses, Zayn then slid down my body to the waistband of my jeans. 

"I love you" He whispered before popping open the button and unzipping the zipper, I moaned gently and lifted my hips as he pulled down my jeans, He then kissed all the way up my body until our lips met once again. 

"I love you" I whispered between each kiss. 

"I love you more" He whispered back, My hands then slid down his body as I pulled his bottoms and boxers down, He sighed happily as I gently pushed our bodies together, Zayn moaned softly, I then slowly pulled his boxers down before whispering in his ear. 

"Make love to me baby"

And that's exactly what he done, Zayn made love to me in a way nobody ever has before, Nothing else mattered only us and our love for eachother, Sure nobody was going to see it that way, We will be considered the bad guys, But were not we fell inlove if that's a crime then lock me up and throw away the key. I wasn't sorry for all this, And I never will b,. Josh he's my bestfriend but Zayn's my love, I curled my body closer to Zayn's and fell asleep in his arms, Tomorrow there would be so many questions to answer but right now all I wanted to do was lay in the arms of the man I love.