Chapter Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.  And check out MiggyOfficial stories he's a amazing writer :)

Zayn's Pov:

Hurting Josh wasn't what I wanted. I know you all must think it is, But it's not. I've just fallen inlove with his best friend, I can't help it, It wasn't like me and Niall planned this, It's not as easy as you think it is to hold someone in your arms and wish it was there best friend. Everytime I hug Josh, Kiss him, Have sex with him I wish to God that it was Niall, Does that make me selfish? I love Josh I really do, but now it's more of a friendship love, It's always been Niall I've wanted but I always believed he was to good for me. Now that I have his love I can't even go about it the right way. I'm forcing him to keep it a secret. Making him lie, Cheat and go against everything he believes in. I turned over in bed to find Josh soundly asleep beside me, I missed Niall, I was craving him so much, Niall's like my own personal drug, I know it's bad for me and I shouldn't do it, But he's so addictive, I grabbed my phone sending Niall a good morning text. 

Morning beautiful, I miss you -Z xx

Morning! I miss you too-N xx

I was thinking do you want to meet later?-Z xx

We cant Zi-N xx

Why?-Z xx

It's Josh birthday remember? We have that birthday party for him-N xx

Oh :/ Yeah i forgot-Z xx

Maybe some other time?-N xx 

Yeah :/ I love you?-Z xx

Love you too-N xx

I sighed reading Niall's reply. I knew he didn't want to lie to Josh, I knew he didn't want to hurt anybody, But no matter what we did there would be hurt. If me and Niall ended the affair we would be miserable. In a few hours I would have to put on a mask pretend to be happy with Josh when really all I wanted was Niall, Josh began to stir beside me before he softly opened his eyes. 

"Morning babe" He said, A small smile began to spread across his lips. 

"Morning" I replied. "Happy birthday" I added leaning down to give him a quick kiss, Josh smiled quickly wrapping his arms firmly around my body. I closed my eyes tightly wishing it was Niall. Don't get me wrong Josh doesn't revolt me but my heart calls for Niall now, It took me a while to realize that Josh had pulled me ontop of him. 

"So how about you give me my present now?" I nodded my head before kissing down his chest, I then pulled down his boxers and my own before closing my eyes wishing to god it was Niall's soft moans coming from underneath me. 

Hours later we were at the club Josh was having his party at. I hadn't seen Niall yet and it was making my heart ache. 

"Zayn come on let's dance!" Josh said before grabbing my hand, He then dragged me to the dance floor making me dance with him, But the whole time I was to busy looking around for Niall. After what felt like hours I spotted him he was sitting with some of his friends drinking. 

"I need to grab a smoke, I won't be long" I said before leaving Josh standing there. I sent Niall a text telling him to meet me in the alleyway. I'd been standing outside for a mere few minutes before Niall walked out the exit, He looked down, As if he was physically hurt. 

"Niall? Are you ok?" I asked taking his hand in mine. 

"It hurts Zayn" Niall said. 

"What does?" I asked concern overtaking me. 

"This. You. Me, Josh. It hurts" He replied, I looked down before pulling Niall to me. 

"I'm sorry Niall, I never wanted to cause you this hurt. I never wanted to put you in this position where you would have to lie, I never wanted that for you, But I just couldn't keep it inside anymore" I exclaimed. 

"What do you mean?" Niall asked looking at me. 

"The truth is I've liked you for a long time Niall, But I never had the guts to tell you. I love Josh I really do, But the love I feel for you is overtaking every part of my body. Your in my head Niall, Your in my heart. Your in my blood. Your in my veins. God sake Niall your deep inside my soul, I can't escape wanting you Nialler" I explained. 

"Promise me we won't have to hide forever? Promise me we will tell Josh" Niall said, I nodded my head promising him. 

"I promise" I replied, Niall smiled before wrapping his arms around me and burying his head into my chest, I kissed the top of his forehead before lifting his head and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. Niall kissed back eagerly causing me to gently pin him against the wall, Niall jumped up wrapping his legs tightly around my waist, I placed my hands under his thighs supporting him so he didn't fall. We kissed passionately exploring eachothers mouths with our tongues. 

"Zayn? Zayn you out here?" I heard Josh's voice. Me and Niall quickly pulled apart, I gave him one last quick kiss before whispering. "I'm sorry, I love you" I then took off in the direction of Josh's voice. When I left Niall standing there I had no idea of the danger he was in.