Challenge #7

Genevieve POV

Genevieve POV

Magnus, the fabulous man with glittery eye shadow.

"Bonjour ma petite girly" (hello my little girly)

I cant help the grin that spreads onto yface as I laugh out loud in what seeems like the first time in forever, he clicks his fingers reoving the cuffs and I waste no time in launching myself at him, wrapping my arms so tight im surprised he can breathe.

"J'ai entendu dire que vous avez causé un peu de peine pour les downworlders?" he tongue flicks out in my native language (i hear you have been causing quite a bit of trouble for the downworlders)

I should have known that Magnus would be the reason that the shadowhunters got involved, normally they would avoid downworlder troubles at anycost which also must man that they need something from Magnus.

"moi? Jamais, im un Magnus enfant parfait. Maintenant vous derez me dire ce que les chasseurs d'ombres on besoin de vous?" (me? never im a prefect child Magnus. Now you have to tell me what the shadowhunters need from you?)

I grin at him knowingly, we both know it was me.

"Ah, vous fille intelligente, je savais que vous le comprendre. Vous voyez la rouquine est la fille de jocelyn dont les souvenirs ont été nourris à un démon de mémoire par moi en protection pour elle et moi comme valentine est de retour mon amour" (ah, you smart girl i knew you would figure it out. you see the redhead is jocelyn's daughter whose memories have been fed to a memory demon by me in protection for both her and me as valentine is back my love)

Valentine.

No, he couldn't be, he is supposed to be dead.

"Merde" (fuck) i mutter, magnus looking down at me with that familiar sad look in his eyes. Thats why the pac is so desperate to find me, im a bargaining chip.

"Les chasseurs d'ombres savent-ils de moi?"(do the shadowhunters know about me?), Magnus shakes his head, and i release the breath i didn't know I had been holding in.

"mais..." (but ...), i flick my eyes to Magnus as I acess his slightly nervous demeanour, Magnus is never nervous.

"Magnus... what are you suggesting?

"Que vous aidez les chasseurs d'ombres mon amour. Ils vous offrent une protection et vous dites ce qu'ils ont besoin" (that you help the shadowhunters my love. they offer you protection and you tell the what they need)

I hate it. But he's right and he knows it, his stupid smirk shows as much.

"Leur dire que je suis prêt à leur donner ce qu'ils veulent"

(tell them im ready to giv them what they want).