Challenge #12

Genevieve POV

Genevieve POV

"Get dressed we are going to Magnus's" Alec barges into Izzy's room where her and I are hanging out. Izzy turns to me excitement on her face,
"Dress up time" She grins wickedly at me pulling my arm as we leave her room to go find carrot top.
"Clary come on we are going to Magnus's lair to get your memories back, he said once we found the rogue he would summon the memory demon."
Clary actually looks happy about my presence for probably the first time ever.
"Clary you can't wear that come on let's look hot" Izzy scolds Clary pulling both of us back to her room. Clary and I look at each other, i roll my eyes and Clary giggles, maybe we are making progress to not hating each other so much.

Clary and i sit on the bed as Izzy frantically sifts through all her clothes muttering things to herself about what we should wear. Finally she pulls a tight black dress out for Clary and a white lace d&g body con dress for me. Clary changes first ad she looks amazing,

"Clary you look hot as hell" i compliment, chuckling when a blush arises on her cheeks. Izzy nods in agreement,

"Jace will be drooling all over you clar" izzy comments which leaves a bitter taste in my mouth and a sinking feeling in my stomach. what am i doing? i don't like jace why the fuck do i feel like this? i always knew he and clary had a thing, i won't let myself catch feelings for a guy who is interested in someone else all it will bring is pain.

"Vieve?" Izzy snaps her fingers at me, " Are you ok you zoned out there for a little while?"

"yeah im fine sorry, ill change right now" i step behind the cover, taking time to calm my breathing, why did i get so worked up over one little comment?

I slip the dress down over my head, it is gorgeous and if i wasn't a downworlder i would have totally become a fashion designer. The lace perfectly fits to the curve of my body, the bodice like interior meaning i don't need to wear a bra, ad as I step out of the cover Isabelle gasps.

"You look stunning Genevieve" Clary smiles warmly at me

"Thank you" i whisper not feeling as confident now, but izzy wraps her slender arms around me pulling me into a warm embrace.

"you look hot as fuck Vieve" she whispers in my ear making me grin and wraps my arms around her returning the gesture. When she pulls away i notice the simple grey suede heels in her hand that will go perfectly with the dress,

"Thank you izzy, do i have to do make-up?" noticing that Clary has dark powder encasing her green eyes making them stand out like a cats. Izzy is dressed in a stunning jeweled dress with a matching crown,

"No you don't need it tonight"

"Thank you, dressed like a queen as always" i compliment making play on the crown on her head.

"lets go girls" Alec's voice interrupts us, i pull on the heels and then follow Izzy and Clary out.

"Someone's looking badass" Jace compliments Clary looking her up and down. She does look stunning its no surprise he is attracted to her.