Chapter 4

*Ryder's POV*

Knocking sounded at my door, making me groan. I grumbled and pulled myself off of the couch where I had been watching a movie before bed. I dragged myself towards the door, tying a robe around my waist. I opened the door, not having a clue as to who could be there.

"What do you want?" I snapped quietly, seeing Harry Styles standing at my door, leaning against the walls of my house. He looked up to meet my gaze. His eyes locked onto mine, making it obvious what was going on. "Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Just uh," he cut himself off, hiccupping, before continuing, "just a little."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand, dragging him into the house. I locked the door quickly, in case any paparazzi were outside. I closed all the windows, turning around to face Harry, seeing him gone. What the heck?!

I walked into the living room, seeing him on my couch, a small decorative pillow in his grasp as he pet it, looking down at it.

"Who's a good boy? You are! Good kitty!" he cooed. I raised my eyebrow at him, but he didn't take any notice of my presence. I coughed loudly, gaining his attention. "You have a cute kitty," he giggled.

I couldn't help the slight smile that came upon my face. Yes, he was being a jerk earlier today, but drunk Harry obviously is a more enjoyable version.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Well, you see," hiccup "I was at a bar, right? Okay, yes, I was at a bar..." he trailed off, looking into the distance. "Ah, yes! And, I got drunk! So, I was having a good time, right? And well, a lot of d**n paps show up! Like, who does that!?"

I giggled at his childish behavior. "Okay, so what brought you here?"

"Well, I was thinking, where is somewhere close that has someone I can trust? And then it came to me, my girlfriend!" He exclaimed, throwing the pillow. Just as I was about to start speaking, he gasped and dove after the pillow. "I'm sorry, Fluffy! I didn't mean to throw you! Anyways," he looked back up at me. "I remembered where you lived and figured, I'm out and about, I might as well come see my girlfriend!"

"Harry, we're not really dating, remember?" I asked him. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion for a moment before he nodded, whispering out an 'oh yeah!' I just chuckled. "Stay here. I'm getting you some water." He nodded again, still staring off.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. I walked back in and handed it to him. He drank it down in a quick gulp, holding it out for more. I grabbed the glass and went and filled it up again. When I came back, he was already passed out.

"Goodnight," I whispered, turning out the light.

-The Next Morning-

I walked downstairs, seeing Harry sitting up on the couch, holding his head, groaning.

"Morning," I said groggily. He groaned in response.

"Stop bloody shouting." he said. I chuckled, walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm not shouting, you're hung over." He just groaned again, falling back onto the couch, burrowing his face into a pillow.

"How'd I get here anyways?" he popped his head up from the pillow to talk to me as I pulled out the supplies for breakfast.

"You drove. From the club. You were drunk off your rocker. Said something about wanting to go to someone who you could trust, so you came to your 'girlfriend.'"

"Seriously?" he asked. I just nodded. "Well, that was stupid. Sorry for bothering you." He stood up, grabbing his jacket and walking out the door.

What. The. Heck.