Chapter 27

*Ryder's POV*

       "Ryder, love, get up. The plane's landed."

       I groaned in annoyance, burying my head further into my hard pillow. I groaned again upon realizing it wasn't a pillow, it was Harry's shoulder.

       "Five more minutes," I said sleepily. Harry laughed, grabbing my hand and yanking me up playfully. I snapped my eyes open, shooting him a fake glare. He laughed, letting go of my hand to grab our bags from above us.

       "Ready?" he asked. I yawned and nodded my head, grabbing my small backpack, even after Harry's protests, and walked off the plane with him.

       The airport was relatively empty, which was surprising since it was about seven in the morning, around the time most people get on their flights for vacations.

       "HARRY!" A female voice squealed. I sighed in annoyance, ready to deal with more screaming fans, only to be met by Harry's excited face.

       "GEM!" he cheered, running towards the blonde girl, embracing her in a tight hug. Behind the girl stood three people, one woman and man. I assume these were Harry's mum and step father.

       Harry finally let Gemma out of the tight hug and went to go greet his mum and the man who I didn't know the name of. Gemma came running up to me, a smile across her face.

       "You must be Ryder! It is so good to meet you! Harry barely shuts up about you!" she said, chuckling at the end. I laughed, my face turning scarlet.

       "And you must be Gemma. Harry talks about you guys a lot, too," I told her. She rolled her eyes.

       "What made up foolery is he speaking about me this time?" she jokingly sighed. I just laughed and shook my head, a smile gracing my features.

       "All good things so far, don't worry," I told her. She nodded her head in satisfaction.

       "Good."

        Harry then came over to the two of his, his arm around his mother's waist. "Mum, meet Ryder, my girlfriend. Or is it fiancée now?" he pondered, his face scrunching up. He looked over at me. "Well, with the fact you agreed to marry me tomorrow, I'd say it's probably fiancée," he said. I nodded my head and Anne, I think her name is, smiled brightly at me.

       "I can't believe my baby is getting married! Let alone to someone so beautiful! Oh my word! Harry, why haven't I met my future daughter in law sooner?!" Anne exclaimed. Harry chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

       "Well, you see mum, I guess it was-"

       "Future daughter in law, huh?"

       Harry and I froze at the voice. We both slowly turned to the side, our eyes wide and mouths agape as we were met with the cold glares of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and most of all, Louis Tomlinson.

       "Um, lads! Hey! What are-what are you doing here?" Harry stuttered. Louis rolled his eyes, uncrossing his arms.

       "Well, I mean, it's not like we're going to be worried when our band mate left at one in the morning. It's not like we actually care about you or anything, right lads? I mean, I would think you would have at least the right state of mind to leave a note explaining why you left, but then again I kind of see why now. Because I mean, who would want their supposed best mates to be at his apparent wedding, tomorrow? That hasn't ever crossed my mind," he spat. Harry sighed, rubbing his forehead.

       "Lou, listen-"

       "No! You listen! First Zayn leaves the band, worrying us all greatly, then you go out, leave the hotel room at one in the f***ing morning, with your suitcase, leaving no note, and no texts. So of course, we do the normal thing and follow you! We arrive at the airport an follow you to ticket purchase, hearing you're coming all the way to Cancun. No explanation or anything-"

       "Wait, you two were the ones following me?!" Harry interrupts. Louis nods.

       "Yes, me and Niall. Anyways, so we get on the first flight up to Cancun, risking our careers just to figure out where the h*ll you were running off to! And yet, we get here and figure out that you're getting married tomorrow! Oh yeah, because that makes a lot of sense!" Louis rants. He is about to continue on but Harry cuts him off.

       "We didn't have a choice."

       "What do you mean you didn't have a choice?" Liam asks calmly. Niall grabs Louis' arm, dragging him backwards. I just now notice that Harry's family has gone to grab our luggage.

       "Look, I can explain everything, but I first need you guys to calm down. We can go to the beach house I rented for us and I can explain everything, now is not the time," Harry says calmly. The boys all look at each other and nod reluctantly.

       "You better have a d*mn good reason, Styles."