Chapter 14 (Part 2)

*Ryder's POV*

       "I am so tired," I groaned, leaning my back against the elevator wall. Harry nodded in agreement, leaning back on the opposite wall and closing his eyes. I cuddled further into his giant brown coat that was basically devouring my body, inhaling the scent as subtly as I could.

       Apparently I'm not very good with this whole 'subtle' thing, seeing as I looked up to meet Harry's tired smirk. His eyelids were drooping and his hair fell in his face. His body was slumped against the elevator wall as he watched me embarrass myself.

       "Shut up," I muttered as we left the elevator sluggishly.

       "I wasn't saying anything," he shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

       We got into the hotel room, the penthouse. There were breathtaking views outside our windows, making me smile. It was a nice hotel room, the furniture was obviously arranged perfectly and everything was clean. We had a small kitchen and living room. I'm guessing the hallway led to the bedrooms and bathrooms.

       I stood in front of the window as I heard Harry scrambling around in the background, going down the hall.

       "Um...Ryder?" Harry called from down the hall.

       "Yeah?" I said, turning around and walking down the hall to where Harry was standing in a room with a large queen size bed. "What is it?" I asked him.

       "There's....only one bed..." he said slowly. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Uhm...I can take the couch, if you want me to? Until we can get another room," he said. I just sighed and shook my head, rubbing my eyes.

       "No, Harry, it's fine. It's a big bed, we're both tired, lets just stay on our seperate sides of the bed and not worry about it," I sighed. I took my clothes from my bag and went to the bathroom to change.

*Harry's POV*

       I was freaking out. I couldn't share a bed with Ryder! It isn't a good idea! It's not like I'm scared about it, it just...my nightmares. I don't want to have to explain to Ryder why I wake up screaming every night.

      It didn't seem like I had much of an option. I knew the couch wouldn't be comfortable, and Ryder was right, we were both exhausted. At this point, I think that I'm so tired I'll just sleep through it all.

        I mean, a guy could wish.

*Ryder's POV*

       I woke up to something smacking my arm at 3 AM. I rolled over, groaning as I looked at the hand that had hit me. I trailed my eyes up the arm, being met with Harry's sleeping face. However, instead of him seeming to be sleeping peacefully, he seemed to be having a nightmare. His brows were drawn together and his forehead creased.

       "Uh...no...no! JESSICA!" Harry screamed, rolling over and thrashing around in the bed. I felt tears fill my eyes as I watched him in this vulnurable state. I reached my hand out, shaking Harry's shoulder.

       "Harry. Harry!" I said, pushing his shoulder again. He rolled over again, successfully pushing my hand off of his shoulder as he continued screaming out, tears rolling down his face. I kept trying to shove him awake, but nothing was working.

       I eventually settled on a way to keep him restrained while he threw his fit. I rolled him onto his back, him still thrashing around. I put my legs on either side of his waist and used both my hands to pin his arms above his head, waiting for him to wake up.

       After a few minutes of his thrashing around and fighting my grip, his eyes snapped open. His eyes met mine as tears spilt down his cheeks. I let go of my hold on his hands, about to get off of him, but he pulled me back to him. A choked sob came out of his mouth as he hugged me to him. (gif at top)

       "Shh..." I shushed him, running my hands through his hair. His sobs spilled from his mouth as he held me tighter. After a few minutes his crying had calmed down a bit more. My hands were still weaved in his hair as i held his head to my neck

       "I'm sorry," he gasped, holding onto me tighter. I shushed him again.

       "It's not your fault," I said. He shook his head.

       "I'll...I'll tell you...if you'd like," he said in a questioning tone. I shook my head, holding him tighter.

        "I...I already know," I said. He raised his head up from my neck, looking at me with questioning eyes. "Louis," I simply said. He sighed and laid his head back down.

        "What are you doing to me, Ryder Tyler?" he whispered.

*7 Hours Later*

       "Why do we have to do this, again?" I asked Harry. I gripped onto his hand tightly as we continued walking. He was taking me somewhere, a camera was around his neck. As if I don't see enough of those.

       "Because I need to thank you for this morning," he replied. I tried to protest, but he cut me off again. We continued walking.

       We reached a little pond in the countryside of Rome. Harry led me towards some rocks, sitting me down on one of them. He took the camera from around his neck and started taking pictures as I did the normal poses I do at shoots. He stopped after a little bit, looking at the pictures. He showed them to me. They were good pictures.

        "Harry, these are nice," I said to him. I was wearing jeans and a flowy top with boots. My makeup was done and my hair was pulled up.

       "Eh," he said, grinning. "I can do better. Go back over there," he said, gesturing to the rocks again. I sighed and walked back over as Harry came towards me, something behind his back. He pulled it out. A piece of cloth?

       He slowly leaned down, crouching so he could be eye level with me. He leaned closer, running the cloth against my face, making it feel wet.

       Makeup remover.

       "HARRY!" I yelled, grabbing his arm. He had gone across my forehead, wiping off the filling I had put in on my eyebrows. He looked me in the eyes again.

       "You know how I told you I thought girls were more beautiful without makeup on?" he said as he slowly continued to wipe the makeup from my face. I tried pulling away, but he held me still. I nodded in response. "Let me show that to you," he whispered. I just sat there, looking at him as he wiped off all my lipstick and eyeshadow.

       He finished wiping it all off, and the cloth had my makeup streaked down it. Harry didn't move his face away. Instead, he pushed a stay piece of hair from my face.

       "You...are beautiful," he whispered. I just shook my head before being cut off by a pair of lips on my own. I gasped and closed my eyes, moving my lips against his.

       I could hear the shutter of a camera. Startled, I pulled away, looking for any paparazzi. After finding none, I looked back at Harry, seeing him smiling down at his camera screen. A picture of the two of us kissing was visible.

       "See? Beautiful," he said.

(A/N: Its almost midnight as I'm writing this, so it's probably crap. OH WELL, ENJOY! Either way, I kinda enjoyed it!)