Chapter 6

*Ryder's POV- 5 weeks later-*

(A/N: Sorry for the time skip, I just wanted Ryder's thoughts to be practical! Short update, sorry!)

"I don't know, Addie. He can be exactly what every girl would want in a guy one second, and then the next he's a complete jerk. What am I supposed to do?" I asked Addie quietly as we ate our food at the small diner we've gone to since I was little. It wasn't like Anne's, but it was just as good. Plus, it didn't have so many bad memories. Only an old couple was here so we didn't have to worry about what we say,

"Well, do you like him?" she asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean, we've been 'dating' for almost two months now. Some times I feel like I do, but then when paparazzi aren't around, he horrible. He's rude and bossy and snappy. Ugh! I don't know. I hate him but then again, I don't."

"Well, I think...you just like the act that he puts up. Until he starts acting like that all the time, don't think to much into him. You know I wouldn't have made you do this if you hadn't needed the publicity. And you have to admit, it's working." Addie pointed out. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I guess." And it was, I can admit that. Since I started 'dating' Harry, I have been getting requests from magazines right and left. The Victoria Secret fashion show is coming up, and I've been offered a spot in that as well. I'm basically in the position that any model would love to be in.

"Either way, it's not like I told Simon you'd marry the guy. You just have to keep this up for another ten months, then you're free."

"Oh yeah, cause spending another ten months with the bipolar guy is exactly what I wanted to do."

"Well, I mean, you said he's gotten better than he was at the start, right? He hasn't lashed out at you for what, a week now? That's a new record for him." Addie said. I giggled a bit, stifling it behind my hand. What she said was true, Harry lashes out at me a lot when we aren't around paparazzi, but this is the longest he's gone without doing so.

"Yeah, I suppose it is. Maybe I should just not talk to him for a few days, that way he can't." Addie laughed and nodded. I just smiled back down at my plate.

"Have you met the other boys yet?" she asked. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I have?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Simon said they've been asking to meet you. I just figured Harry would have just taken you to go meet them by now."

"Nope," I said, popping the 'p' as I took a drink from my soda. She nodded and looked around.

"You have a shoot in Rome in a week," she threw out randomly. I looked at her with wide eyes.

"You're just now telling me this?!" I said. She shrugged.

"It's sort of a done deal, didn't figure you needed too much advanced notice." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"Oh, and we're bringing Harry with us."

"WHAT?!"