Chapter 31

*3rd Person POV*

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

Ryder rolled her eyes, looking over at her husband as he rubbed his forehead, both of them avoiding looking at the computer screen.

"Do you realize what both of you have done?! To both your careers and each other?! You have both just risked Harry's reputation in the band, that is if anyone ever finds out, and Ryder's abilities to do shoots! Not only do companies not want models who are married, they definitely wouldn't want one married to Harry Styles!" Addie rambles. Harry groans, looking over at Ryder and sticking his tongue out, making her giggle quietly.

"Yes, Addie, we realize, but-"

"And Harry! You do realize that we had to postpone the tour for this, correct? Not only did your security team go to your hotel rooms to find you boys to find them empty, but your phones were off! We had to send out a notice saying that Niall and Liam had come down horribly ill that way there wouldn't be questions!" Simon backs Addie up. Ryder and Harry once again, pay no attention to the furious pair on the screen, Harry grabbing Ryder's hand and playing with her wedding ring.

"And furthermore! The risks th- Are you two even listening?!" Addie exclaims. The newlyweds look up at the screen, Harry's eyebrows raised in question, Ryder's head again his arm as she stares blankly at the screen, already tired of the lecture they have been getting since they finally turned on their phones. It started with just a rant about disappearing, and now, their marriage.

"We sort of tuned you out after you cut us off, figured you'd like time to rant, thinking we were listening and get it all out," Ryder explained. Harry nodded in agreement.

"You both are acting like children! Do you realize what this has done?! You two will have to hide this from the media, constantly! No rings out in public, no nicknames that even implied you're married in your phones, no saying it in interviews! You two are going to be in a stic-"

"Why do we have to hide this?" Harry cut Simon off again. The two on the screen looked at them like they were idiots.

"This can not get out to the media! It's bad enough that it happened, we don't need the whole world to know that you two are quite literally off the market now! And while you are on my contract, nothing will be said of it! We have to change everything now! We can't have you break up for the media-" Ryder smirked at Harry when Simon said this, which did not go unnoticed. "Wait...that's why you did this, isn't it? You didn't want us to split you up?" he asked in disbelief. The two merely shrugged.

"I'm sorry Simon, you left us no choice," Harry stated. Simon groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.

"You know, I just-I can't deal with this right now. We will call you when you guys are back on the tour bus. And yes, Ryder, you can go with them- I apparently can't do much if you guys want something anyways," he said, dismissing the call.

Addie placed her arm around Simon's shoulders as he leaned back into the couch, his eyes shut and his arm over his eyes.

"It's okay," she told him. He groaned.

"No, it's not. One of my most popular clients just got married without my knowledge, it's not okay," he told her. She leaned forward, pecking his lips in reassurance.

"And technically, my daughter just got married without my knowledge. We'll figure this out," she told him. He opened his eyes and looked at her, a smile very slowly taking over his features.

"God, I love you," he mumbles, kissing her forehead.

"Too bad nobody knows," she says to him. She leans back, looking him in the face. "I now know how Ryder feels."

*Ryder's POV*

"Remind me again why we answered them?" Harry asks me. I shrug my shoulders, burrowing my head further in his chest.

"I have no idea, we shouldn't have. Now we have to go back tomorrow," I groaned. He laughs, pecking the top of my head.

"That's true, but we get to go in the company's private jet," he points out. I shake my head.

"Not worth it," I tell him. He laughs again, pulling out of my grip, making me whine in annoyance.

"You need aloe for your back, babe. It's fried," he says, referring to the sunburn I gained yesterday on the beach, where we had a barbeque with the lads and Harry's family to celebrate the wedding.

"Fine," I sigh, rolling onto my stomach so he can rub the gel onto the burned bits of my back, pulling out my phone.

I look through the pictures of the barbeque, finding my favorite picture of Harry. He was wearing a pair of yellow swim trunks, (which I had indeed threatened to burn, until I realized he is the only person I know who could pull them off,) and a Snapback covering his curls.

"That one of you," Harry whispered, leaning over my shoulders, pointing to a picture of me on the stairs of our beach house, wearing a black and white striped dress, taking my heels off before I stepped in the sand. I added it to the collage that I was starting.

"What about this one?" I asked, holding my phone back so he could see. It was a picture of the two of us standing on the rocks with birds flying around us. We had buckets in our hands, as we were gathering sea shells. Harry hums in confirmation, continuing to make sure he had covered my sunburn in the gel.

I finished putting the three pictures in a frame, emailing them to my personal email, hoping to print them out when I get home.

"I told you to use sunscreen," Harry says. I just laugh.

"Maybe I wanted a reason for you to give me a massage?" I smirked. He let out a barking laugh, leaning over my shoulder to press a kiss to my lips.

"You won't exactly need a reason for that now, Mrs. Styles," he says. I grin, sitting up so I was beside him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I like the sound of that: Mrs. Styles."

"Ryder Renée Styles. It works well," he grins.

"Just like us."

"Just like us."