About the Author/ Acknowledgements

Elizabeth Ree is a nerdy 16-year-old who spends her time living in the whimsical town of Owl City, Dreamland, and occasionally small-town Iowa. She rotates through several obsessions over periods of several months, which include, but are not limited to: Kirby, Zelda, Nintendo in general, Owl City, books, music, Shugo Chara!, singing, baking, cooking, etc. etc. ad infinitum.

She almost never gets to see her one friend so she has plenty of time to spend dreaming up stories and books. She hopes to be a real published author someday, and actually has a whole real novel written at this writing. (She still needs to edit it and find a publisher, though.) She wishes that she had some sort of special power, but if she could pick any, she would pick a set of wings. Or to be a Star Warrior. Or both, if she could.

She hopes that you enjoyed this story, and that you'll be back for the sequel. :D You can follow her on Twitter @ebearskittychan for an ever-changing random stream of fandom randomness and other stuffs.

************************************************************************

First, thanks be to God, Father Son and Holy Spirit, for creating me and giving me the gift of words. May all my work glorify you, my Creator, my Savior, my King.

Thanks to my family, both for loving me, and especially for putting up with me when I hog the computer for hours on end for no reason other than to watch anime and write.

Thanks to my best friend Kylee and my cousin Lynda, you guys know who you are. :P

Thanks also to PrimeJourney, for being my first "fan" that I don't actually know in real life. :D

Thanks to Adam Young of Owl City, keep up the owlsomeness.

Thank you also, last but not least, to Masahiro Sakurai, for creating Kirby and his friends. I didn't even mean to at first, but I'm glad that Sakura's name ended up being a sort of tribute to you. Poyo!

Thanks to you, for reading. <(^ ^)> <(^-^)> <(^ ^)> God bless!

Kirby, Sakura, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee return in "Kirby and the Returning Darkness."