Two Shades Of Love {20}

“Hey JJ,” I said with a small smile as I went up to him afterschool. He smiled back at me and kissed me gently. I took his hand in mine and he shut his locker. We began to walk towards the exit of the school to go to Gabe’s car.

                “Hey JJ?” I asked and he glanced at me curiously. “I’ll be right back. I have to go to my locker,” I said and he nodded. “I’ll wait for you on the bench near the exit,” he said, kissing me again and releasing my hand.

                I made sure he wasn’t watching me and crept into the senior hallway in search of Milo. I spotted him and smirked to myself. Little bitch wants to turn my best friend against me? Try it.

                “Hi Milo,” I said with a friendly smile. He glanced at me and pain erupted in his eyes. “Oh. Hi Pat,” he mumbled and turned back to his locker, leafing through papers in a folder.

                “Listen, I’m really sorry if JJ hurt you,” I said as sincerely as I could. “It’s okay Pat,” he said quietly and quickly wiped at his eyes. “Hey, we should hang out sometime. Just you and me,” I said with a pleasant smile.

                “Yea, that would be fun,” he said and forced a weak smile onto his face. “How about this weekend?” I offered and he shrugged and nodded. “Sure,” he said.

                “Cool. I’ll text you,” I said and waved before heading back over to JJ. Hang out with me, Milo. Sure. We’d hang out, and I’d destroy him. It was his fault they sent me to that place. I had been so terrified there. I had been fine until Milo came along and turned everyone against me.

                But I would keep up an act until I had gotten back at Milo. Once he was out of the way, everything could really go back to normal. My parents and brother could love me again, I could be happy with JJ, and Felix and I could keep being friends.

                JJ held his hand out to me when I got over to him and I took it. We walked down to Gabe’s car together and got in. Gabe drove us home and JJ and I went up to my bedroom and laid down together.

                “JJ, did you miss me while I was gone?” I asked, truly curious. “Of course I missed you Pat. Every day,” he whispered, turning over and kissing my cheek. “You’re my best friend,” he said and I smiled softly.

                “I missed you JJ,” I whispered and rolled over, kissing him deeply, wanting him. He said we weren’t meant to be together but he had been wrong, and he saw it now. Now he knew we were meant to be together. I just had to make sure Milo was out of the picture for good, before he brainwashed JJ and pulled him away from me again. I wasn’t going to let that happen this time. JJ would be fine forever and Milo would never get him back.

                I placed my hands on JJ’s hips and opened my mouth, letting his tongue in. Our tongues battled together and I smirked to myself. JJ was mine now, and I was never letting him go. This was how it was supposed to be. Just me and JJ.

                “Pat, let’s not take this so fast,” JJ said gently, pulling away from me. “Please.” His eyes looked desperate and I felt anger flare in me. Fuck Milo. He was still inside JJ’s head.

                I rolled off JJ and forced a small smile. “Sorry JJ,” I said apologetically. He hugged me tightly and shrugged. “It’s okay, Pat,” he said and kissed my cheek.

                His phone buzzed and he checked it and sighed. “My dad is here. I’ll talk to you later Patrick,” he said, kissing me again before leaving.

                I went downstairs and tied my shoes on. “You going out Pat?” dad asked curiously as he watched me. He used to think there was something wrong with me, but he saw that I was fine now. That was smart of him. I was perfectly fine.

                I stood up and opened the front door. I shrugged and nodded. “Yea, I just want to go for a walk,” I said with a small smile. He ruffled my hair and gave me a one armed hug. “Okay Pat. But if you get lightheaded again, please call me right away,” he said. I nodded and waved to him before leaving the house.

                I made my way down the street and saw a cat walking. I looked around to make sure no one else was near before bending and picking up a rock, remembering the bird. It had felt…good. Powerful.

                I aimed and threw the rock. It struck the cat and it screeched and rushed off. I smirked and stuffed my hands in my pockets before continuing on.

                My mind was racing about what to do to get rid of Milo. Oh the possibilities. And suddenly, a plan struck me and I grinned widely. I knew exactly how to get Milo out of the picture for good. No one, not even our parents, would let Milo be around anymore.

                JJ would hate him forever if this plan worked. And of course this plan would work. It was nearly flawless. A bit repetitive, but who cares? They all still saw me as a scared, confused kid. As long as I kept that façade up, this would work perfectly.

                I pulled out my phone and dialed JJ’s number eagerly. “Hey Pat,” he answered. “Hey JJ! What do you think about going swimming this Friday? With Milo,” I said innocently. He hesitated. “S-Sure Pat. If you want to,” he said nervously. “Cool!” I said. I smirked widely. So long, Milo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- So, real quick, my dad bought me dinner like an hour ago and the server's name was Pat (he was a dude). I was just like...HOLY SHIT IT'S A SIGNNNNN.

Yea...So I came home and wrote this... ;D