8. The Night The Moon Wasn't Visible

My eyes fluttered open. My vision was extremely blurry at first but my eyes adjusted eventually. My eyes scanned the room I'm in. A bedroom I suppose. It looks very dull though. The walls and ceiling were a dull pale gray color. The carpet was hardly noticeable because it was the exact same color as the walls and ceiling. There was no color in this room. This room had lots of space too. Probably because there was only a king sized bed, a wardrobe, a nightstand and a locked window.

I sat up and got off the bed. I went towards the door and before I could reach the handle, I was stopped. I looked down at my feet and gasped at the sight. A shackle hugged my right ankle and I was chained to the foot of the bed. I then remembered the stranger, Jeff. He must've knocked me out and maybe he brought me here. Why? Why is he doing this to me? Why me?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a click of the door. Someone must be unlocking it. Please of please be the police or someone friendly. My hope dropped when the door was opened by the one who brought me here. Jeff the Killer. When his unblinking eyes landed on me, his eternal smile seemed to widen.

"Well, sleeping beauty is finally awake." His voice send thousands of shivers down my spine. It always frightened me. I didn't answer.

"Come here" He said motioning a 'come here' motion with his index finger. I didn't obey and started to back away from the monster.
Every step I took backwards, he took a step forwards towards me. I was about to hit the wall before I got onto the far corner of the bed. My back against the head board and as far as I could get from him. Jeff seemed to follow me as he stalked onto the bed and sit there, watching me. We sat there, watching each other in a sudden silence. I relaxed a little and looked down when I heard Jeff huff.
"I won't come to you." I sighed in relief but I must've jinxed it.

"YOU'LL COME TO ME!!!" I yelped as Jeff grabbed my chain and pulled me towards him. No matter how much I fought and kicked, I ended up being pulled into Jeff's arms. His strong arms wrapped around my waist and my face in his shoulder. I struggled to get free but the more I struggled, the more stronger his grip became.

"You are Mine!!! Get that through your head!" He rasped in anger. "P-please! Let me go! Let me go!!" I screamed with tears flooding my eyes. "No one owns me!! Just let me go!" I screamed once more. Jeff was silent for a moment. Extreme pain hit my in the face and I fell backwards onto the bed. Jeff just hit me but I wasn't in his arms anymore. "Ahh, that's where you're wrong, Doll face." A smirk tugged at his lips. Jeff crawled on top of me and straddled my hips. I tried to push him off but he pinned my arms above my head with one hand. I was trapped.

He could do anything he wished and I couldn't do anything about it. What is he going to do to me? Rape me? That's the last thing I want in life. Kill me? Panic was swarming me and I felt like I was drowning in it!
I gasped as Jeff pulled out his bloodied kitchen knife and aim it at my collar bone. Is he going to kill me?! I started to sob and beg him to stop. He just hushed me like he didn't care. He probably didn't. Slowly and painfully, he started to carve into my collar bone. I screamed in pain, wanting the pain to stop. I wished to be home with my mother, but this wouldn't happen because this man murdered my mother in cold blood like she was a waste of space.

When the pain stopped, I opened my eyes which I hadn't noticed were closed and found a smiling Jeff towering over me. "I'm your owner now, Doll face. You belong to me and now you are officially, my pet." With that, he rushed off to get the first add kit.

I winced in pain as he calmly dabbed the wound that he caused. Jeff had done the carving quite deep and I was unable to see what he carved. I don't even think I want to know. Every time I hissed in slight pain, Jeff seemed to giggle. I annoyed me. I just wished he would die of laughter. I watched as he threw a wet tissue with my blood stained on it in the bin. When he grabbed another wet tissue and start dabbing my wound, I finally gathered enough courage to ask him something.
"Why me?" I whispered. Jeff stopped dabbing the wound and looked up at me. We had a stare down but he seemed to win. Jeff looked down like he was thinking of an answer and looked up again.
"Because.... You're different from the others, Y/N" He said. Before I could say anything else, he packed up. Went out of the room, closed the door and locked it behind him.

I lay down of the bed, my head hidden in my hands as I sobbed silently. My mother was dead. My whole family in fact. My friends will be worried where I am and the police will be looking for me, unsure where to look. I'm in the worst state. I'm stuck here with a psycho murderer who murdered my mother and is keeping me as a pet and for his entertainment.
I was hungry, thirsty and tired. I felt weaker than ever. I wondered if I'll ever escape from here. If I'll ever see my friends again. But most of all. I wonder...

Why am I different from the others as Jeff said?