19. Please Don't Let It Be True

Since it was turning into Winter, the days passed quicker but the nights were slower. My friends seemed to forget about talking about my abduction which was good. I loved spending time with my auntie Grace. The days passed quicker than expected, school was nothing special except for being with my friends and dealing with Peter. Oh I forgot! Peter has became from a traitor to an annoying rat. Every day at school, he would come up to me, begging me to forgive him and wanting us to be together again.

Although, I gave him a chance and he blew it. I wasn't going to let him run around, kissing other girls and bullying other kids. besides, I would rather stay single and not have a boy on my nerves. I also don't want him getting killed by Jeff. Peter should just stay away from me and stay out of the problem. I haven't seen Jeff in like two weeks which is making me more concerned each day, wondering what he is doing. I know for a fact that he is watching me, my every single move. I just know he's watching. I never forgot what Jeff said to me before he left me at the cemetery.

"Whether you like it or not, Y/N. You will be mine. You and I both know that."

Those words echoed in my mind. Those words haunted me. Yes. Two weeks have passed and I've made my decision about going on camp. No. I will not go. I'm not making myself an easy target for Jeff. I don't want to be near that monster. It's like my friends don't care if Jeff is out there and he could kill them easily if he wished. Wait. What if he does?

"I'm going to take everyone you love away from you. I'll watch as you slowly fall into insanity, once you do, I'll be the only one there that you can turn to."

Jeff's voice rings in my head like a phone that never stops ringing. He's going to try make me insane. Just like him. He'll take everyone I love away from me. All these fears tore at my heart. I thought of all this madness as I sat on the curb, waiting for the bus. The camping trip was tomorrow and the whole 2 weeks,the girls have been pleading me to go. Although, their pleads mean nothing to me and have done nothing to change my mind.

"Hey, Y/N" A voice cut me off from my thoughts and I turned my head to the owner of the voice. There stood....

Jeff.

(A.N: Don't be stupid). There stood Emma. She had her her school bag slung over her shoulder and she was standing 2 meters away from me. I gave her a wave and turned my back to her again. "Waiting for the bus?" She asked coming closer to me. I nodded, avoiding her face. I heard her let out a sigh. "So the camping trip is tomorrow, the girls asked me if you wanted t~" "No. The finale answer is no." I cut her off. I must've sounded rude but I was having a moment of dread and no hope. My mother is gone. My father was gone. My friends might encounter Jeff the Killer. Jeff is still obsessed with me and will surely kill me in the end. It's all going wrong. All going his way.

"Y/N. You know you have to forget about ~" I cut her off once more. "Forget what!?" I screamed. I rose my head and looked at her, tears in my eyes and my eyes blood shot and puffy. I admit some of my makeup have smudged. I looked like a mess but I didn't care anymore. "Emma, have you ever been kidnapped by a murderer who isn't suppose to exist and they're obsessed with you?! I guess not because you don't know what it's like to have your mother killed by them, most of your family gone, no one understanding whats going on!"

Emma just stood there. Shocked by my sudden outburst. I saw in her eyes. Shock. Pity and something I thought I would never see.

Fear.

I looked down at my hands in shame. What am I turning into? I just wanted to weep more for hurting one of my friends' feelings. I turned away from her and hid my face in my hands and cried more. I didn't want her to see me. I heard her shaky breaths and he startled steps as she backed away from me. I felt like a monster. A monster like Jeff.

"I-I'm sorry, Emma. I didn~" "It's okay. I suppose you're right. All you've been through is too much for you. I'm sorry for pushing you. You don't need to come. We just wanted to spend more time together. I guess I'll leave you alone then. Sorry for pissing you off, Y/N. I'll see you on Monday." Was all I heard from Emma before I heard her running off, away from me. The monster I've become. I broke down into more crying. Why me?

The bus dropped me off and I walked the rest of the way to my Auntie Grace's house, I felt the feeling of watching still as strong as ever. My eyes were still red and puffy, everyone on the bus had decided not to come near me. They looked at me in pity, worry, confusion, wonder maybe even disgust. I just felt like a monster.

I walked through the door, ignoring Grace's greetings and went straight to my room. I needed to be alone. I slammed my bedroom door closed and locked it and sat on my bed. Last night I didn't get any sleep due to having nightmares about my mother being stabbed by Jeff. It was more of horror scene from a horror movie. I closed my curtains, not letting any light into my room. It was almost pitch black, but that didn't concern me. I must forget about all of this.

I put on a movie. Phantom of the opera. It was always one of my dad's favorites. It was the 2004 one which was personally the best one. I watched through the movie, singing to some of the songs that came into the scenes. The Phantom was one of my favorite characters either then Christine. Somehow, I managed to fall asleep during halfway through the movie.

*Time Skip*

I jolted awake at the sound of my phone ringing. What was the time? How long had I slept? Who would be calling me at this time? I got up from my bed and opened my curtains to see a dark sky. A sky full of stars. The moon was full and beautiful as it shone in the sky. I then remembered my phone. Oh yeah! It's still ringing! but who would be calling me? The girls? That's what I bet the most. I trudged over to my phone on the nightstand and picked it up. It vibrated in my hand as it rung which actually tickled.

Unknown Number

What? That's odd. Who got my number? Might as well. It is rude to ignore someone's call. I pushed the green button and held my phone up to my ear feeling slight fear starting to grow in my veins.
"H-hello?" I asked. I was responded with heavy breathing, heavy male breathing. I heard girl's crying, sobbing, whimpering. Their voices sounded familiar. There were at least more than 5 of them. What is this?!

I jumped when there was a bone chilling laughter. Laughter of a madman. It sent shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps. "Hello, sweetcheeks" A too familiar voice cackled. No. It couldn't be.

No. It just can't be. Please don't let it be true.....